Does anyone feel like.........

I do find I am getting fuller much quicker on this diet :D which makes it alot easier!! Also i am no longer worried about feeling like I won't lose, I know its naughty but I took a little peak on the scales this morning(couldn't resist) and after 2 days on low carb i have lost 4 lb!!!!!:bliss: and still have 5 days until my official weigh in! I can't believe it , I know its just water in the 1st week but still fab!! I wont normally weigh myself before my weigh In promise!:rolleyes::scale:

wow that is so great. i can see you setting goals for all of us to follow!
i weigh myself twice a day. im a sucker for punishment :D

Fantastic sneaky peak Kezzy!! x

atkins is the best diet by far i dont spent you days wondering what you can eat next, i always find the first 3 days the hardest and after that its a breeze although one cheat and your back to square one. i know my profile says im on xenical which i was last month and prob next month but im doing 4 weeks atkins. i lost over 4 stone about 7 years ago it gets easier the longer you do it i stuck to it for about 9 months good luck

i love it too, the only thing i miss is the quickness of cereal in the mornings, sometimes i just dont think i could bare anything cooked. Its probably because i am not hungry in a morning but force myself to eat something

i love it too, the only thing i miss is the quickness of cereal in the mornings, sometimes i just dont think i could bare anything cooked. Its probably because i am not hungry in a morning but force myself to eat something
me too, but the mims are ok, I pick at them until finished (I say after 2 days of Atkins LOL)
Am usually so busy and then the quickest snacks are the ones loaded with carbs, I now realise.

That's the whole thing about this board isn't it, everybody tries so hard to help each other.

It's a great board, I'd be really lost without everyone on here! ;)

Back