Does anyone get a dodgy belly when........

flab fighter

The fat is melting away!
they have a planned break from CD. I am going away for a weekend and am coming off CD for the first time to enjoy my 3 days away. I am planning to eat normally the afternoon I leave on the train. A carb meal so I can drink alcohol in the night. However, I am weary I might get a dodgy belly and need the loo pronto. Should I come off earlier to assess I don't want to extend my time off and use it as an excuse to binge but don't want to be ill either. Jayne x

When I first started cd I stuck to it for 5 weeks then had toad in the hole and mash at my mums house! It really wasn't worth the pain, my stomach absolutely killed afterwards and I didn't over eat either. I would be careful and try and eat as little carbs as possible.

Thanks for reply. I need to have the carbs to be able to drink alcohol. But I might have a meal now to assess it.

Ooh sorry I didn't read properly haha! I would eat some carbs to knock you out of ketosis but don't overdo it or you will get stomach pains which won't be much fun on a weekend away! You'll find you can't eat half a much as you used to, and try to keep healthy :)

I had a sandwhich the other weekend so I could drink and was fine. Funny thou as had to force myself to eat it even tho I enjoyed it cause I was full after half of it. I used to eat 2 and then some crisps etc!!! Enjoy your weekend x

Well had my meal could have been a bit more healthier than it was but it was small and I feel stuffed. Before CD I would have ate double. I also stoped once full and threw the rest away. Stomach gurgling a little. Feel very guilty and naughty. Hiding my scales til next week. Don't want to know my gain.

Off topic but love your avatar! I'm addicted to Game of Thrones! :D

I know and Khal Drogo is lush! Dye my hair blonde and I would be his Khallesi any day! :D

Ot, but I agree, drogo is my fave character. So hot when he's angry! Haha. Just started reading the book too.

As for planned breaks, I think I have the stomach of an ox because I don't suffer any problems lol

I love how soft he is with Dani :) John's my favourite though, although Jamie's a bit of alright!!

i like the tomboy girl, can't remember her name, stark girl!

my tum bloats when i eat carbs so just be aware of that too!

great things said:
i like the tomboy girl, can't remember her name, stark girl!

my tum bloats when i eat carbs so just be aware of that too!

Aria? I think that might be her name, I like her too :)

Just chuckling to myself my dodgy gut thread has turned into a game of thrones thread! :D My stomach faired well when away and ate pure rubbish. Back on with a vengence now.

flab fighter said:
Just chuckling to myself my dodgy gut thread has turned into a game of thrones thread! :D My stomach faired well when away and ate pure rubbish. Back on with a vengence now.

Lol! Did you have a good time? Did you see Game of Thrones this week?! OMG I was gutted!!!

Had a fab time really nice getting attention off blokes when I was out. Yes watched Game of thrones hope Drogo survives and his baby, was gutted Sean Bean got his head chopped off. Hope Aria pierces Joffery's heart with needle!!!!!!

Sounds like you had a great time :D I'll miss sean bean :( yes I hope they all get on ok in that tent!! Scary! And Joffrey is a right little sh*t. I hope he gets what's coming to him! Last in series next week, what will we do?! Might have to buy the books ;)

I wanna get the books to debating on asking my mam for a kindle for my birthday and get them on that. Dunno what to watch some American programmes getting on my nerves as they come out and I get into them and then they are cancelled! Flashforward, Heroes and V the new series are some to mention. Mad about the last 1 too as I love it :D

I fancy a kindle, maybe for christmas :) saves bookshelf room and they are usually cheaper!! They seem to be making all the series' shorter, I'm used to 20 odd episodes, not these 10-12 series! Feels too short to me.

Back