Does anyone go on the LL site forum ?

I registered but that's about it - I find this one A LOT better and nicer!:)

You need the number that's inside the cover of your weight loss record. I joined and have spent a total of about 30 minutes getting lost and not enjoying myself and haven't been back. It wasn't very userfriendly, and believe me I know my way around a web site!

Here's fine by me.

i had a look but it wasn't user friendly.
i occasionally go on another one xxx for a look,when its quiet on here,but don't post.

this one is much better!
daisy x

Last edited by a moderator:
I just found this post again!

So, anyone still go there? Has it changed any yet???

I am not a fan of the LL website, as others have said it is not user friendly. I will take a look when I can access the RTM area in the next couple of weeks.

Kat xx

I have regisitered - but I much prefered this one

I have been on and off there a few times, not much point whilst in abstinence as it is not half as friendly or informative as this, but the RTM stuff is really good on there, so I do use it a bit now - just not the forums.

Jez
xx

I registered and posted a few times but hated the interface and the structure of it.

I also got ignored totally on a local thread because I hadn't posted an avatar featuring my picture and they didn't 'trust' my user name so I bowed out and stuck to this place which has been so much more useful and friendly.

I found that there wasn't really much interaction, just people posting their weight losses and no conversation or discussion. I got a bit bored to be honest.

Nothing's changed then.:rolleyes:

Apparently the Management part is good with some great recipes. I was planning a re-visit, but perhaps I'll just stay here with you lot :D

Yeah SB stay with us! We need and want you here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xx

I joined there at the start of foundation, if in fact it's the same place as I don't remember putting in my membership number. Anyway, I felt it was very quiet and as others have said there was not much interaction. I then looked about for something else and found here. I came here just about the end of foundation for me and it's been a godsend so never felt the need to go back to the other one. This place rocks....:D

I go on there and read the threads occasionally - but only when I'm at work and very bored - and only because it's about the only forum in the world that for some reason isn't blocked by our IT department :D It's still dull, still not at all user friendly, and still poorly laid out, just in case anyone was tempted! :D

Back