Does anyone have a CD magazine????

smoorecats

Hi All,
I was wondering if any of you lovely people have a spare CD magazine?
I have struggled and struggled and I have plenty of packs for the next few weeks so I will not be seeing my C until they run out (she's not near enough to just pop in) and was wondering if anyone has a CD mag that I could have for inspiration?

Many thanks

A struggling Sally x

Hi sally.. i have junes issue, its abit on the thin side, but ur wellcome to it .

OOOOH, are they like proper mags or leaflets. not seen one yet.

it's a mag, but it only has about 19 pages .

it's a mag, but it only has about 19 pages .
oooh, I'll ask my cdc about it tomorrow. What's your cdc called Linda, mine is Sam from L'pool.

so is mine. she loves in mossley hill.

yay....we share the same cdc!!! ha ha. Did you get your 3 week order in?? Sams away soon isnt she?? Are you going to the other cdc for weigh ins or waiting for Sam to get back??

what ami like, lol i meant she lives in mossley hill.

Im going to wait till she gets back, i bought enough to last untill then... it's a small world is,nt it.

hee hee, I knew what you meant Linda:D

yep me too, I go tomorrow for my WI and will bring home 63 packs!!!:eek:
and will wait til she gets back for my WI. Here's to a good loss tomorrow. Not coming off as fast as I'd like but I'm trying to be patient. Not done too bad really, I've just been comparing my losses to others losses and some do so much better than me, even though I HAVE NOT CHEATED ONE SINGE TIME:cry: lol

Back