Does anyone have a copy of today's Sun newspaper?

Vixxster

Nojo on the YoYo
???? I need someone to type out a very small story that's in there if anyone does... MEGA appreciationage!

Have you been to their website? You could copy and paste.

No, it's only a very small story and I have been googling furiously. Can't leave the house cos the oven is on.

My sister is in the paper today, she just rang me but she hasn't got a copy either.

If anyone has it I would be most grateful.

har har.

to anyone who can find it, the story is only about 2 paras long and is called 'Beyonce's Cure'

Cool. We're kinda cross it's in the Sun, the LAST paper any self respcting scouser wants to be in is the Sun.

Ah boo. Never mind, am off out in an hour or so and will have to lower myself to pick one up. Must remember to take out my dark glasses so i'm not spotted buying it :p...

WOWOWOWOW! I have a star?!! Thanks so much everyone!

And the irony of the Star vs Sun moment duly noted too :p xxx

Maybe too late, but here it is-

'A woman who couldn't speak for ten months got her voice back - at a Beyonce concert.
Doctors warned Aimee Harrison, 21, she might have to use hand signals for the rest of her life after her vocal chords siezed up due to a rare condition, aphonia.
But boyfriend Roy Travis, 28, bought her tickets to see the diva to cheer her up.
And as soon as Aimee heard the singer belt out Crazy In Love, she let out a delighted scream.
Within two weeksAimee, from Liverpool, could speak again. She said: "Without her I still might not have a voice"'

Ohbrill thanks!

there are three glaring inaccuracies. Sun tards.

Cheers hun thanks soooooo much :D xxx

The doctor didn't say anything of the sort to her about having to use hand signals for the rest of her life, (note the don't quote the doctor directly by name) they bought the tickets together mutually, the quote is made up.

Oh, and 4 - she could speak again immediately. She rang us from the concert to tell us!

Back