does anyone have a fave bottled water brand?

Yep. Mine comes from a company called 'Tap'. Fantastic stuff. Really fresh tasting, and stored underground :clap:

You unsrew the top, and it flows out whatever speed you want.:eek: The 'container' is a lovely shiny stainless steel.

Refreshing stuff. Not available in local supermarkets, but have plenty in my kitchen :cool:

Yep. Mine comes from a company called 'Tap'. Fantastic stuff. Really fresh tasting, and stored underground :clap:

You unsrew the top, and it flows out whatever speed you want.:eek: The 'container' is a lovely shiny stainless steel.

Refreshing stuff. Not available in local supermarkets, but have plenty in my kitchen :cool:

:doh:....only had to read this 3 times before I "clicked!!!" what you were on about!!

Jeez...I need to get out more...lol:rolleyes::D

Another vote for 'Tap' here! 50p a day, unlimited supply, often contains less bacteria than bottled sources and delicious.

KD LOL after I fell in and realised that Tap was not a new brand I chuckled for ages, thanks for making my day.
I do agree though tap water is as good as any other, I keep 2 one litre bottles in the fridge and just keep them topped up, I dread to think what I would have spent otherwise.

I use tap water too tho we have a water softener installed coz my town is chalky..lol and hard water. But the softener is great.

i love my tap water too,prefer it to any other brand out there.
but if i am out and have to buy one it has to be volvic,its the nicest.
elaine x

This might sound weird but i cant drink tap water because its too cold for me and i get a bad throat (especially with trying to drink between 3-4litres a day). I'm ok with using it to make my shakes hot. With bottled water, i can only drink Volvic, i dont know why. I tried to drink Evian once but it gave me a wierd taste in my mouth and i felt sick. :) xx

Hey all - I've been getting on quite well with Buxton, and Evian... but today I have pushed the boat out and gone for Aqua-Pura as it was on offer in Morrisons! Hehe... our lives are SO cutting edge...!

I use tap for shakes and stuff but can't stand the flavour. I have a filter at home that I use when I'm there... but I read somewhere than re-using bottles can release carcinogens that cause cancer... and in fact, after using one evian bottle about 3/4 times over I started noticing little black spore things appearing in the plastic - so I am terrified now!!
x

I drink tap water too, I fill up two 2 liter bottles and store in fridge then decant through the day. So far today I have drank 2 liters no problem!! I'm lucky I love in the north of Scotland and our water is lovely!

Its ok to re use bottles as longs as you wash them regularly so Bactria doesn't grow. I saw a program where they tested sports bottles in a gym made me feel sick!

Back