Does anyone have a target DAY or OCCASION?

I have booked three nights at a really nice hotel in Barcelona with DH and DS a the start of August. My goal by then is not to be overweight.

I would then like to be at my ideal weight by my wedding anniversary at the end of November and maintain that for my 40th birthday a few months later!

I'm getting married feb 2013 so main goal is that! But my other half is a skinny good looker too! He's so supportive and encouraging but I feel we don't look right together ! Id like to be able to wear some really nice clothes this summer, modern and high street! Not chuffin Evans!!
No holiday booked as yet, I' ll just stick to mini goals -7 at a time , ooh ooh and I want a pair of really tight bottom hugging jeans , in a size 14 ( size 22 ATM!)

Mine is the last week of march, we go to Mexico and I'd love to be a size 12 by then and ten and half stone. I've just got to 11.5 this week ( my before Xmas weight) so I just need to shift another stone. Going to try to hit the gym hard this week to give me an extra push

I've got a two week aqua park holiday booked for mid-July... So I know that is two weeks where I'm basically walking around in my underwear!!! I don’t want everyone to look at me and be able to tell I have four children!

I am getting married in mid december, so would like to be at goal for that. But i have to go to bridal shop in may to get measured and order the dress, so i'd like to be 3 stone down for that. :) x good luck everyone.

Hi all, I'm getting married in September and need to be a 12 as I already have my dress....I am currently a 16 but have really big hips and thighs so might need to get to a 10 upper body.

I have lost 17 lbs in total after lots of re-starts since September and have some way to go but want to be there by the summer x

Goal 1 - get into the 12's by end of week 2
Goal 2 - get into the 11's by end of week 5

My daughter is getting married beginning of June and then 3 weeks later we are going on holiday. The wedding is the big thing though.

My ex-husband and his partner will be there so I have to look as good as I can (obviously!!). My hubby is going to look amazing in a great new suit and I want to look just as good. These photos are going to be around forever so just want to look my best. Not long to go now either!!

My first goal is 12th March, when I'm off to London for an overnight trip :D The only problem is that I'm not losing very quickly at the moment so I don't know if I'll get there (6.5lbs to go!)
Assuming that I do...my next goal will be a trip to Chester with my boyfriend in April (his birthday is the 12th and mine's the 13th, so it's a double celebration!) And I'd like to be 'overweight' by then, lol (12st 3lbs for me)
After that, I'll have another think about whether I want to lose a bit more...but I know I HAVE to maintain because I'm gonna be a bridesmaid on 4th August!!

Wow, you've got a really busy year! Its great to have lots of goals :) keeps you motivated i think. Xx

I have all of my weight to lose by 1st May, I don't have any special occasion as such on that date, but I do have a music festival for a week in June, and I'd love to be able to parade around in the sun with my t shirt off catching the rays, something I've never been able to do before because of my jelly belly (not to mention the moobs!)

Its amazing how fast its coming up!!! Once March is out of the way I'll literally be counting down the days! Eek, very apprehensive times!

im getting married on 1st sep so want to look amazing in my dress

also i have a whole wardrobe of clothes from when i was thin and i want to wear them again

I'm getting married on 20th July. As much as I want to look slim on my wedding day, it's the thought of parading around the beach in Bali on honeymoon that fills me with dread. I want to be able to wear a bikini, not a tankini. I don't expect to be skinny, just not as flabby as I am now.
I need to lose most of my weight be end of April/beginning of May when I have my first dress fitting so got my backside into gear and started again today.

My parents live in Spain and we are going for two weeks on 25th July. They are not coming over for their normal Easter visit so I won't see them beforehand. I can't wait to see their face when I walk through to meet them at the airport, hopefully 7 stone lighter than the last time I went to see them at Xmas.

I haven't told them I am dieting - I think my Mum will cry with happiness when she sees me :)

Im off to Florida for 2 weeks at the end of August and want to be able to race around the theme parks and wear a bikini with confidence in the waterparks! Starting tomorrow and have about 7 stone to lose!

goals, i got a few, 1st my bday 18th april and im going home 4 a week. (living it italy for work atm) 2nd my friends hen weekend sept. 3rd girlie holiday 4th my friends wedding oct. and iv got at least 4 stone 2 lose... omg....it seems so much and too little time!! but i'll get there i hope!! good luck with all ur goals!! xx

My friend's hen weekend on 2nd June in Tenerife. I don't want to be the fat one hiding behind everyone else in the photos! And also want to look fab at her wedding and a festival I'm going to in August. I'm hoping I'll have shifted 2-3 by June (doing TS) xx

Nice to read about the goals that everyone has. My goal is to lose 3 stone by 9th June as we have a wedding to go to & would love to be able to buy an outfit that I like rather than one that just fits me. We are on holiday just before the wedding though so I will take some packs with me in the hope that my weight will stay stable till we get back.

I am going to Aruba in August and want to be at goal by then. I started now cos the past couple of years I have left losing weight until the week before and then wondered why I hadn't lost 2 3 stone!? I want to be at goal before then but hopefully re-learn healthy eating habits and get toned by doing more exercise.I got married on the beach in USA almost 2 years ago and had my wedding dress altered so I could wear it again, I wore it last year when we went back to the same beach for our anniversary, but it only just fitted! This year I want it look as good as it did on my wedding day.

I am going back to OZ in August for the birth of our first grandchild so need to be at goal by then. She lives in Sydney but its quite hilly and I wan to be able to go for a walk with the pram without puffing and panting... keeping fingers tightly xxx that I get to goal. I know it seems ages off but my losses have really slowed now, this gives me the determination to carry on even only losing 1lb a week..:D

Back