Snacks Does anyone have any dip recipes?

julie19

Silver Member
Does anyone know any good either free or low syn dip recipes & if they do could they post them for me please?

I bought som of the Snapz Beetroot crisps & they are okay but would be much better with a dip.

Thanks!

I make my own blue cheese dip by mixing fromage frais with 42g Saint Agur (the creamy one in a hexagonal pot). It's 6 syns or I use it as a Healthy Extra b choice. Don't know if I'm supposed to but i figured it's cheese! Add fromage frais to taste.

Yeh!! I Lurrrve my Garlic dip!! just use Fat Free Natural Yoghurt, crush or chop (upto you and ya preference) and mix in with the yoghurt. However much dip you want is how muchyoghurt you should use, and however Garlic-y you want it is how much garlic you put in. Add some mixed herbs (dried or fresh) and leave in the fridge over night...ya dont have to but the longer ya leave it the more flavoured it gets! Yummmmm
AND ITS SYN FREE :D Yayyy
I use it with spicy food (tones it down) or crisps as a dip!
But i also mix it in with some salad to make it more interesting and exciting!
Bon Appetite! x

I hate those Snap things!

I use tortilla's (out of my Hex) to make crisps:
- cut tortilla up into little triangles
- lay out on a baking tray
- sprinkle with spice or seasoning
- spray with fry light
- bake for 10-15 mins till crispy

I have tried: hot paprika, garlic salt, chilli powder, curry powder, lemon pepper and just normal salt & pepper - all are good.

For dips, all sin free, here are some ideas:
- mix 1/2 finely chopped cucumber and 1 clove crushed garlic with small pot 0% greek yogurt for tzatziki
- blend 1 tin chickpeas and 1 clove crushed garlic with juice of 1 lemon and add water till it looks creamy for humous
- mix 2 tbsp mint sauce with 2 tbsp lemon juice and small pot 0% greek yogurt for indian mint sauce-dip
- deseed & finely chop 4-5 tomatoes, 1 red onion and 1 red chilli. mix with 1 tbsp lime juice and 1 tbsp sweetener for salsa

Thats all I can think of at the moment!

I hate those Snap things!

I use tortilla's (out of my Hex) to make crisps:
- cut tortilla up into little triangles
- lay out on a baking tray
- sprinkle with spice or seasoning
- spray with fry light
- bake for 10-15 mins till crispy

I have tried: hot paprika, garlic salt, chilli powder, curry powder, lemon pepper and just normal salt & pepper - all are good.

For dips, all sin free, here are some ideas:
- mix 1/2 finely chopped cucumber and 1 clove crushed garlic with small pot 0% greek yogurt for tzatziki
- blend 1 tin chickpeas and 1 clove crushed garlic with juice of 1 lemon and add water till it looks creamy for humous
- mix 2 tbsp mint sauce with 2 tbsp lemon juice and small pot 0% greek yogurt for indian mint sauce-dip
- deseed & finely chop 4-5 tomatoes, 1 red onion and 1 red chilli. mix with 1 tbsp lime juice and 1 tbsp sweetener for salsa

Thats all I can think of at the moment!

Thanks Holly - I didn't know though that I was allowed to take a tortilla as a HEX - I have always synned them up!

Back