Original does anyone have big losses on red?

vixp

Gold Member
I really want to lose 20lb by xmas does anyone have higher loss on red days? Any tips for big loss would be great thanks xxx

I only really do red days and I have been averaging 2lbs a week, which would get you to 20lbs by Christmas. I guess it would depend on how much you have to loose ( on phone so can't see)

Lots of people swear by the super speed soup- I've not done it but there is a thread on here....

I have around 4st to go i have been rubbish on for last few months im an emotional eater and had a lot going on im so unhappy with my weight just want a kick up bum to get started.

Think im going to look at some soups and speed meals xxx

Hey, I know the feeling - I put on 1.5 stones with a bout of depression, not really surprising when lunch consisted of a tube of pringles, a packet of oreos and a bottle of red wine (not every day I hasten to add but you get the idea!)

I have found breaking the weight loss down really helpful, so I have a 2lb a week average goal, on the weeks I go over I'm really pleased and the weeks I am under that I even it out with the good weeks. That way I am never that upset with the smaller losses as I am still keeping to my average.

As for a weight loss boost try increasing the superfree on your plate to half rather than a 3rd (or success express which is 2/3 superfree but tough to maintain).

Think success express and red days alternated may be an option i have a lot of meat in my freezer so might have a go at this next week weigh in is tomorrow so going to see what the damage is after a bad weekend xxx

Im also going to have a word with my husband and tell him.to be more strict when im.picking at bad stuff xxx

sounds like a plan - on the success express/red combo and the hubby front! let me know how you get on! xx

I always have bigger losses on red than green or extra easy. I have done success express in the past and although it is hard to sick to it does work. Like you I have been struggling recently and may give it a go again to boost my weght loss between now and Christmas - I like the idea of alternating red and SE, might pinch that one!

Stir fry for tomorrows lunch with a tin of tuna i think then chicken salad for tea snacking on fruit :) xxx

Today is my first red day :) xxx

Let me know how you got on. This is my 2nd week but I did maimly red last week and had 3.5Lb off

First thing in the morning I had a fruit bowl or some muller light with fruit
I had an omlette every morning /lunch with some onions, tomato, mushroom, garlic and ham or bacon thrown in
for dinner I had lean meat with 198g potato(HEXB) veg and gravy (syn the gravy) if I needed more potato's 2syns per 28g
WW brown bread (HEB) with laughing cow extra light(use this instead of butter HEXA) ham, tomaoto, Motzorella cheese (HEXA) toasted on george forman grill - yummy
snack on fruit & muller light all day
If I was good all day I'd have a curly wurly(6 syns) in the evening with tea or coffee!

What's the difference between red and extra easy days? i'd love to try red days but only ever done extra easy!

xx

Back