Does anyone have cheat days?

Tinky

So I'm off to a wedding tomorrow. It's pretty much all afternoon and evening, and there will be lots of yummy food.

At the moment my plan is to try and avoid eating. But I was just wondering whether anyone has had a cheat day, and what impact that had on their losses? I just want to know for price of mind really, incase I end up caving in.

So I'm off to a wedding tomorrow. It's pretty much all afternoon and evening, and there will be lots of yummy food.

At the moment my plan is to try and avoid eating. But I was just wondering whether anyone has had a cheat day, and what impact that had on their losses? I just want to know for price of mind really, incase I end up caving in.

From what I gather you are in ketosis.... Never a good idea to break it but if you must.... Protein only meals and some green veg wouldn't be too detrimental... But never alcohol... As it can have quite dangerous side effects whilst in ketosis...

Best of luck whatever you decide to do

Thank you, I won't be drinking as i'm driving. The problem is I'm vegetarian, so whatever food I end up with will probably not be protien... More likely to be carbs and cheese. That's what I usually end up with anyway!

I think basically I just need to be strong and not eat!

Thank you, I won't be drinking as i'm driving. The problem is I'm vegetarian, so whatever food I end up with will probably not be protien... More likely to be carbs and cheese. That's what I usually end up with anyway!

I think basically I just need to be strong and not eat!

Agreed
.... It's just not worth it.

!!

Good luck

Back