does anyone here use..

tara40

Loves Norman Reedus
freecycle.

if not i would recommend it. great idea to recycle your unwanted items or gain other peoples items.
x

yes love it I got a 34in sony tv of it & a kids tricycle, its just brill x

Hi, We use Freecycle all the time I've given away all kinds of stuff from frothy makers to televisions and kitchen utencils and even a washing machine. I don't really ask for things (very rarely) however, I would rather somebody got the use of the items, especially those that really need them, rather then putting them in the dump. I'm a bit wary of traders though because some of them go on Freecyle to get things free to sell on and I don't think that is what it's all about. :D

I think it's a great idea!

Hi, We use Freecycle all the time I've given away all kinds of stuff from frothy makers to televisions and kitchen utencils and even a washing machine. I don't really ask for things (very rarely) however, I would rather somebody got the use of the items, especially those that really need them, rather then putting them in the dump. I'm a bit wary of traders though because some of them go on Freecyle to get things free to sell on and I don't think that is what it's all about. :D

I think it's a great idea!

how do you know if they are traders?

i have just started using it and its fab but i have had people diorect me to bogus sites too/
Just about to pick up a baby swivel bath which i have een trying to get hold of for months but its always sold out!
x

how do you know if they are traders?

You don't always sometimes it is just a feeling you get. Some people can also be quite rude and demanding so I just weed those out. Call me old fashioned - but if you are giving something away, especially something that is worth quite a bit of money, a simple please and thankyou doesn't seem much to ask. :D

Back