Does anyone know...?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by CJ_06, 26 September 2007 Social URL.

1. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Hey all!
    I have a couple of questions and hoped someone knows the answer?

:confused: Can I use mix a mousse to make a jelly without including packs? i.e water and water flavouring + mix a mousse?

:confused: Am I able to have a 790 day on odd days, like if i need to eat for some reason/occasion?

Hope some1 can help me!
    Many Thanks! :) x
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Yes you can use mix-a-mousse with CD water flavouring and water to make a mousse - 500ml of water. It tastes great too!

When I needed to eat for three days over a long weekend I did 2 days of AAM, then 3 days of 790, then 2 days of AAM then went back to SS. It didn't interfere with my weight loss.

Not sure about jumping from SS to 790 though.
  4. Russiandoll

Russiandoll Carpe diem

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Cambridge Weight Plan - Step 1
    In a word - yep!
    Having a 'free' jelly has often saved my sanity (mazing how desperate you get on a VLCD! :p )

I make jelly with 500ml of VERY cold water, a few drops of red food colouring (optional - but eating 'clear' jelly is just too weird!) and a little water flavouring to taste.

The secret is to put the water, flavourings / colouring into a container and then plop a scoop of mix-a-mousse on top and then IMMEDIATELY whisk up with a blender. No hanging about to put the lid of the MAM back on!

The mixture will turn pink and frothy. Pour it into a bowl and stick it in the fridge. When set, it will be clear with a pink frothy 'head'.

5. CJ_06

CJ_06 Full Member

Thats great thanks so much! Can wait to try it now!! :)
  6. SoonToBeGorgeous

SoonToBeGorgeous Loving the Cambridge Diet

Cambridge Plan
    Forgot about the froth issue!

I have froth everywhere - it escapes out of my blender!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.