Does anyone know..

Lou

Silver Member
If there is a way to get rid of that "hangover belly" thing at the bottom of my stomach without having to have a tummy tuck. It's definitely shrinking on this diet, but I'm not sure it's ever going to dissappear altogether with just weight loss.

Have any of you got any tips, be it lotions, potions, treatments or exercise routines. I've been using the slendertone belt which is definitely toning up my waist , but I want the jelly belly to bugger off too.

My problem area is the tops of my legs, I ve been using bio oil to reduce the look of my stretch marks and I bought last week a new product called my silloette by nivea, this had a great review on the net so I ve been giving it a go. Both items need to be applied twice a day so as soon as I get up I apply bio oil then about lunch time I put the nivea on then nivea again after tea then bio oil before bed (as you can see I am determined to have shapely legs!!!)xxxxxxx
excersise, diet and massage will definatly improve anyones skin!!!

I would love to know the answer to this question too lol my tummy and thighs defo need something doing to them lol

My problem area is the tops of my legs, I ve been using bio oil to reduce the look of my stretch marks and I bought last week a new product called my silloette by nivea, this had a great review on the net so I ve been giving it a go. Both items need to be applied twice a day so as soon as I get up I apply bio oil then about lunch time I put the nivea on then nivea again after tea then bio oil before bed (as you can see I am determined to have shapely legs!!!)xxxxxxx
excersise, diet and massage will definatly improve anyones skin!!!

Awww I'm with you on this one, my thunder thighs are next on my hit list :giggle:

I still have the jelly belly

Ive been trying to do sit ups, but kinda havent done any this week lol!!

Will get back into it and will let you know if this works xx

just bought a six second abs trainer cost 35:00 pounds from jjb but could feel it pulling my tummy and its so easy you can sit and watch tele whilst you are doing it.

If anyone finds a solution let me know as I think I'll always have a overhang but suppose it's better than a hangover :8855:

rrr I wish un, have you tried sit ups? Ive recently bought a slentone and its making a lil difference I think and only had it one week? Maybe its worth an investment? hehe Im just taking the lazy way out xx

The easy way to hide it is ,as follows.
Lie on your back 24/7.
Its practically invisible then. lol
I have one but hey I don't go round with it on display. Will be wearing a bikini on holiday, as who cares. When sunbathing I lie down, viola== flattish.
The only solution other than exercise or surgery is good support wear.

If there is a way to get rid of that "hangover belly" thing at the bottom of my stomach without having to have a tummy tuck. It's definitely shrinking on this diet, but I'm not sure it's ever going to dissappear altogether with just weight loss.

Have any of you got any tips, be it lotions, potions, treatments or exercise routines. I've been using the slendertone belt which is definitely toning up my waist , but I want the jelly belly to bugger off too.
Hiya,
I wish there was another answer! I have a loose saggy overhanginging stomach since having two children by c-section. I have tried every cream going. I regularly attend the gym and although the overhang has decreased slightly the looseness of my stomach is even worse (as you loose the fat). I am going down the TT route at the moment.

Damn it, it's a shame that I can't just tumble dry myself as I manage to shrink enough clothes that way. :doh:

Right, well I'm going to continue with my slendertone and Decleor expert contour until I reach goal then make my mind up whether or not I should explore the tummy tuck route or just where Bridget Jones knickers for the rest of my life!

Back