Does anyone mix and match VLCD products?

ClaireCat

On a mission for boobs!
I was having a nosey at the key diet bars and I was wondering if anyone uses other products as well as their slim and save stuff?

I was just looking for different bars to try and I wondered if anyone else uses other products.

I use the Biggest Loser MRP bars as a replacement bar but it's not 'approved' or anything like that so only you can decide whether it's the right thing to do or not.

I've just ordered some ready meals and bars and snacks from The Kee Diet store. Just ordered a few bits and bobs to see what they are like. Hoping the soya snacks are good because they would be handy to munch at the cinema instead of wishing I could eat popcorn! lol!

Going to do a wee slim and save order now too - I need shakes and cant hold off for the new products!

I sometimes use my left over LT products if im running low on SnS like i am now and my order wont be here till Tuesday so i have 2 SnS and 1 LT shake! loads of people on here mix, some prefer the shakes on other vlcd but nearly everyone likes the meals on SnS

Back