Does anyone mix shakes?

puggso_32

Right to the 'point'
Hi all.

I use the Tesco powder, and always have as I quite like it.

However I am about to start working a good 30 miles from home so will need ready made stuff for during the day.

However, my local Tesco Extra no longer stocks their ready made shakes.

So should it be OK to use Slim Fast for that?

Personally I don't see any reason why alternating should be a real problem as they hold about the same calories each.

Any one else have a different opinion?

I have no idea if it's a problem to mix n match Tesco and Slim Fast products but have you thought about making up the Tesco stuff at home and taking it to work in a flask or some sort of container?

Lissy xx

I have no idea if it's a problem to mix n match Tesco and Slim Fast products but have you thought about making up the Tesco stuff at home and taking it to work in a flask or some sort of container?

Lissy xx

I had thought that but the thing I notice is when you put the shake into a normal water bottle it looks like nothing at all. Kind of a mind over matter thing but out of the carton seems like more.

Oh and panic over, my tesco does actually have cartons in. Just must have been out of stock last time I was there

Thank you though :)

I use a small flask for work to keep the milk fresh, then add the powder when I'm ready and really shake it up to make it frothy. I rarely drink it from a glass or cup because it doesn't seem the same! Crazy I know!

I can't be bothered with maiing shakes! I buy the ones in bottles!!

Back