Does anyone NOT have the bars?

Each to their own with these bars by the sounds of it!

I have only been on CD for a week and intend to try the bars at some point but am now not sure as i dont want to risk not losing any weight!

Eek!

Testing will tell eh ladies?!

Hi FairyClairy,

My CDC told me that they contain a certain amount of carbs - this is probably why they are making you feel hungry as you may be sensitive to carbs and thus bringing you out of Ketosis.

What do you reckon?

Becca x

Hi everyone,
Wow, opinions really do differ on this!

Becca, I think you're right, that may have been what happened to me. I have my weigh in at 4, and although it could be a coincidence, I definitely haven't felt as hungry and the scales have dropped by about another two lbs overnight...I really don't know what to think...all I know is up until Monday/Tuesday (having one bar each day) I felt starving and hardly a loss was showing on the scales...I have now had two & a half days of no bars, am not hungry and (think) I have dropped 2lbs overnight!! Lol, I think it might be me being carb sensitive!

We'll see at 4 coz my CDC's scales always show a more favourable weight than mine do! I'll let you all know my weightloss later.

Thanks everyone

Clairex

There were two occasions when I'd have e.g. porridge for breakfast, bar for lunch and fruit and an evening meal up to 1000 calories. Then I'd cheat the diet with a toffee or caramel bar of all things! They are just yummy and I really miss them since I came off the diet!

Special K Bliss fruity bars are yummy, but they're just not the same :(

Hi Claire,

Glad my message helped.. I am only in my second day of the diet and am doing fine so far but it is amazing how much knowledge is floating around in this forum! I have learnt so much already by reading several posts!

:)

Back