Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does anyone not struggle!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by craigie_d2000, 2 December 2010 Social URL.

1. craigie_d2000

craigie_d2000 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    17st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(13.41%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Guy's and girl's
    Hope you are all well and not being affected by the snow to much where ever you are:mad:
    I was wondering if anyone else on here does not really struggle with the tfr ?
    I am quite a strong willed person who get's thing's done when i say i am going to do something and i like to get them done as soon as possible.
    That why my original goal was to lose 4 stone in 16 weeks and now i am trying to do it in 10.
    As i said before i work in a kitchen at times and i am finding it quite easy not to pick i have also only had one day where i have felt like i wanted to eat.
    I have not had the head ache's and touch wood bad breathe is not bothering me at the moment and i intend to steam right through christmas not eating to reach my goal as soon as possible
    I mentioned to my pharmacist about having no side effects she said i must be extremely lucky and not to worry about it as its a bonus not to have any
    Is anyone the same?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Ella Belle

Ella Belle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st12lb(14.21%)
    I can't say I haven't struggled Craigie D, but I think it could have been more difficult. The first few weeks especially I think I found it easy enough but these past few weeks have definitely been harder. Today I have a blinding headache :( which is not something I've suffered from at all until now, I drink enough water to fill a swimming pool so it's not dehydration, could be just a mix of everything maybe. Anyway, given what I've put my body through doing this diet I'd say I've gotten off fairly easily. Here's hoping the last few weeks go okay :) :) :)

4. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    As silly as it may sound, i find i struggled at the end of my TFR, but it is much harder now i am on refeed... On TFR you KNOW you can't eat etc. and it somehow helps.. Now i know i can eat, but have to be careful, it is driving me insane... I want to go back to TFR!! lol

Make the most of it Craigie.. It may change yet!! (but hopefully not)

5. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I found the whole tfr easy up until recently. I believe i found it easy because i stayed 100%. I drank loads of water and never added anything to the shakes or tried to change them. This diet is easy. There are no choices to make. I too never suffered from bad breath or headaches after the initial detox from carbs, I cook dinner every single night and have never once been tempted to even lick my fingers lol. But i know i have so little time left now and it is more difficult. I just want to eat now. but i'll stick with it for another 2 weeks and then i'm going to do straight into Dunkan, no carb refeed . i'm keeping well clear from carbs. I did the refeed already in october as i was going on hols, and it is very difficult. you just want to eat everything... really strange feeling / expeirence. so thank your lucky stars because some people do find it hard off the carbs.

6. RetailChick

RetailChick 2 Years Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st12lb(27.41%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Low carb and Educogym training
    Hi :) I was exactly the same as you!! No side effects, bad breath, headaches or anything- in fairness I was only on TFR for 4 weeks now but still! My pharmacist said I was very lucky too :)

7. Jayne33

Jayne33 Fighting for My Health

Start Weight:
    20st12.4lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4.9lb(16.04%)
    Diet:
    Exante Total Solution Plus
    I was okay until about week 8, and then I struggled. Never had any of the headaches or bad breath though, which was good :) I'm looking forward to re-starting TFR in the New Year.

8. funkystrut

funkystrut Full Member

I'm constantly battling with TFR.I was a total carb junky but funnily also didn't suffer from headaches and bad breath....Before TFR i used to try and eat healthy and skip meals... and ended up with aweful headaches then.
    You are very lucky craig coz I want to lick the spoons clean every time I try to make food for the family.....so have given up on cooking until I am strong enough...hopefully that will happen. Refeed as you have been told by LTer is difficult coz there is a choice. God help me then!!:eek:

9. anto

anto Member

hi im really sufferin today i feel like snappin the head off anyone who even talks to me ,im not starvin just like a demon

10. katcha

katcha Member

Hi, i am only on week two so not much of an expert but been lucky enough, the only thing i am struggling with is a horrid taste in my mouth, bit of bad breath but manageable and not too bad. drinking lots of water so cant be that! but hey i can put up with that, its an easy diet to stick too!

11. MrsG1984

MrsG1984 Member

Start Weight:
    14st13lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(21.05%)
    My second time doing lt, i get headaches initially after the first week it calms down, my main issues after that tend to be food dreams and i wake up thinking ive ruined it, i smell food too, but apart from it turning me into a weirdo i do ok.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.