Does anyone out there sneakily get weighed every day

Only just caught up with this thread, and have thoroughly enjoyed reading it!

I confess that I DO weigh at times during the week, but ALWAYS do so just before leaving for Club, wearing exactly what I'll be weighed in. Our home scales weigh a bit less than the ones at Club, but at least I have an idea of whether it's going to be good news or bad (mainly bad!) in half an hours time! The suspense of NOT knowing would be too much for me! I also take a deep breath, and step on as carefully and 'lightly' as I can - as if that would make any difference!!!

haha ladies this thread is great!! i must admit tha i too weigh every day.....sometimes 4 or 5 times a day, and i dnt kno y but i am actually usuall a lil lighter in the evening that i am first thing in the morning!! mayb im wierdo lol.

ive figured out that my scales actually weigh in abou 1.5lbs heavier than SW weigh in.

and i must also admit i do the whole weighin in different outfits thing to find the lightest ones !! xx

I really do have to break this habit , i weighed myself yesterday morning and have 2 on , no reason to justify it so must be a natural fluctuation , was like a bear with a sore head all day yesterday because of it. Official weigh in not til thursday , so this is day one not on the scales ,hope i can manage to stay off till thursday xx

I was a daily scale hpper after doing the CD, but started SW nearly 2 weeks ago and my housemate has hidden the scales as she is doing SW with me. It's amazing how much better I am doing not weighing in other than at class. When I went on daily it would really affect my mood and then how I ate so know I just weigh once a week and stick to the diet and just trust it will work! x

Should really just get rid of them but one step at a time lol x

I pint of water weighs a pound and a quarter :D

I know its... " a litre of water's a pint and three quarters"

but thats volume...

so ? a pint if water weighs MORE than a pound ? well..that must be why I SEEM TO BE HEAVIER !!!. I drink 4 pints a day !!

oh No.. ( Kidding.. I wont stop..) slurp..

:)

ps. my weigh in day is Sat.. no change shown since prev 2 Saturdays, but now this morning when I sneaked on..yes!! I was UNDER Saturdays weight... God.. talk about obsession..it'll have to stop !

now, to get on with life...

I really do have to break this habit , i weighed myself yesterday morning and have 2 on , no reason to justify it so must be a natural fluctuation , was like a bear with a sore head all day yesterday because of it. Official weigh in not til thursday , so this is day one not on the scales ,hope i can manage to stay off till thursday xx
I will have a go at this challenge with you "adenuf" but I will just do it for one week and see how it goes. I think i actually like getting weighed everyday and i think it helps me most of the time but i want to see if i can do it for a short while. I think i am so connected to my scales that when i went on holiday last year i went to the local supermarket and the digital weighing scales where on offer. Im sure you've guessed it :) anyway they did stop me from overeating on holiday and 1 only put on a couple of pounds. They were great for weighing the suitcases too :D Anyway so this is my one week challenge of not getting weighed for a week. Fingers crossed that absence doesnt make the heart fonder. x x x

I weigh every morning during the week but then on wi day (Thurs) I go a little mad....

My weigh in is at 5pm and I will not eat until then (bad I know) I never used to drink either but I have 2 kids now and neeeeed my coffee!
I get on the scales constantly on a Thurs, after every wee (or other bathroom stops!!) after brushing my hair, shaving, doing 50 star jumps etc etc.
I'm half tempted to quit sw club and only weigh at home in an attempt to stop this obsession, its a bit silly!!!

I weigh every morning during the week but then on wi day (Thurs) I go a little mad....

My weigh in is at 5pm and I will not eat until then (bad I know) I never used to drink either but I have 2 kids now and neeeeed my coffee!
I get on the scales constantly on a Thurs, after every wee (or other bathroom stops!!) after brushing my hair, shaving, doing 50 star jumps etc etc.
I'm half tempted to quit sw club and only weigh at home in an attempt to stop this obsession, its a bit silly!!!

It's funny how it affects your mind isnt it!! I use to be like that - id start of well but the next week try to eat and drink less and wear something lighter than the previous week and it ended up being ridiculous! I only every weigh myself after WI now and try to remember that WI is just an update as to how im doing. My weight flutuates daily - as does everyones!!

xx

yeah i jump on the scales all the time its an awful habit but my scales change all the time so its never accurate but as long as its going in the right direction im happy xx

Back