Does anyone remember those lycra fitted bootcut trousers ?

amethyst

Banned
I used to wear them when i was a teen, can not find them anywhere now.. DO you remember them? and where to get them from ?

They were lycra trousers, fitted on your legs elastic waiste and they were bootcut.. I used own a pair of black and white :)

You can get them in m&s, i buy them for the gym think they are about £15 xxx

you can buy them in jjb sport.

yes i remember them dont know where you would buy them x

I never been into m&s never lived near one, but i know there is one in leicester so will have to go in and have a look..

Omg can not believe they are still around, they were so comfortable, and fitted so slimming! lol ..

Thankyou :)

Yep and also have to admit to wearing them while preggers......they're just too comfy!!

You can get them at M&S online hun, will see if i can find a link xx

i used to wear them for work when i was a nurse, sooooo comfy.

Yup - used to wear them too - had a black and a brown pair both from M&S. And they were really slimming - had no bulky pockets/zip etc so T-shirts just skimmed! They really weren't as hideous as they sound (honest guv)- they weren't for training in they were proper trousers (if we are talking about the same thing)

Haven't seen any about for a while mind

Good luck with the hunt!

Carol x

Defo the same thing i just find they look better than trackie bottoms and are the same price so they are my gym trouser of choice, but have also been known to keep a pair for general use lolol

Oh i think they are the ones? they look like they are drowning the model or is it just me? lol

will have to pop in to m&s will need to try them on! I remember they were generous! lol

I recently got a pair for under tunic tops in Ethel Austin for £6 - do they have them near you? Dare I say it (whisper) my nan gets them in Bon marche (but she is very stylish)

I have a pair and a spare of black stretch bootcuts, which I've worn for several years, just because they're comfortable and easy-care.

But I also quickly realised that whenever I wore them, people would ask "have you lost weight?" They really flatter my particular shape (imagine an apple with a cocktail stick at each corner:eek:).

Let us know how you get on Amethyst.

Back