Does anyone use a pedometer?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Ceeps, 15 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Ceeps

Ceeps Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st9lb(20.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I am thinking of getting a pedometer to see how far I walk every day. I have been looking at them on internet and realise that they are more than just the free ones given away with crisps years ago. Has anyone else tried them?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Indieflower

Indieflower I have my mojo

Start Weight:
    17st9lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st13lb(39.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Red
    Yeah I use one all of the tim....but I've lost it! I will find it though it cannot be far!

The one I have is great. You can input your weight, height, age and you have to measure your stride to input as well and so it calculates distance, steps and calories burnt throughout the day! My one also has a rape alarm....I got one with that as I walk to work everyday through rather a secluded area and when its dark I feel safer with my ear pearcing alarm! lol

This is the one I use....hope this helps, and would definitely recommend getting one :)

Oregon Scientific Pedometer /Step /Calorie BNIB 1p !! on eBay, also Pedometers, Monitors Pedometers Computers, Exercise Fitness, Sporting Goods (end time 18-May-09 18:04:52 BST)

4. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Diet:
    WW
    I threw mine away! It was so innaccurate and no amount of fiddling with it could make it give the correct amount of steps.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.