Does anyone use the chat room?

jenny

Hi everyone, was just wondering does anyone use the chat room.:wave_cry: I find it far easier than the forum cos you can talk instantly. If anyone fancies a chat just click it at the top of the screen.

Hope to talk soon.;)

Jenny

We've had a few very successful 'meets' in the chat room but found it worked better setting a pre arranged time :)

Hi everyone, was just wondering does anyone use the chat room.:wave_cry: I find it far easier than the forum cos you can talk instantly. If anyone fancies a chat just click it at the top of the screen.

Hope to talk soon.;)

Jenny

We did one Friday night - it was mad!!! 100000 topics and loads of peps chatting at once!!! a bit hard to follow but an experience!!!

would love to but cant guarantee I'll be there on time!!! It depends on my son, homework and bedtime...what time you planning???

I don't use the chat room.

When navigating round minimins I use the new posts link.

I look through everything I'm interested in starting on the last page and working back to the most recent. Then I click the new posts link again to catch up on what I missed whilst I was reading and then mark everything 'read'.

I find it far easier this way as with the best will in the world I wouldn't have time to read everything and wouldn't want to read everything. :)

hey jenny i am usually on every night at about nine ill check de chat room tomorrow at nine id love to chat if any one is on xxxxxxxx

WOW thats amazing results!!!

Back