Does anyone weigh themselves mid week?

Definately not bothering to weigh myself again at home on my digital scales. I knew i had been good and stuck to it 100%, my scales said i had stayed the the WW class ones said i had lost 4lbs. I know which scales i like better. x

Well done on ur loss

Definitely well done on the loss!

I used to weigh myself lots. I'd weigh walking into the bathroom, walking out of the bathroom (I could occasionally wee 1/2lb), walking past the bathroom, you name it I'd weigh myself.

When I moved out of that house I left the scales behind! I'd have a quick nip on the scales at a friend's house, but as I was only there every couple of months, I thought that was OK. It was seeing her scales showing 18st 10lb that started me losing weight.

In 18 months of Slimming World, I only weighed at group or at that friend's house. I'm now doing Weight Watchers and I'm going to follow the same plan. Basically, if I weigh at home and gain then I'm demoralised and binge on chocolate; if I weigh at home and lose then I feel like I'm OK to go and binge on chocolate.

And once I'm off the wagon, I'm OFF. I'm not very good at moderation - which is why I need to lose weight.

i weigh every morning. bloody stupid because like everyone else it goes up and down through out the week and i know that yet i still do it.

i think its a shame thing, when i dont weigh i try to fool myself into thinking that things "arent that bad" and before i knoe it ive put on half a stone lol

Well I just weighed n it said I put on half a pound :( ha! But yesterday I lost 1.5 lol .. I won't be bad though!

I weighed again an hour later n it said I lost 2lbs! Lol

How is that possible?!

maybe its the surface yours weighing in? also if you have had something to eat or drink it will vary. i know that because i had a massive roast dinner tonight i will show heavier tomorrow morning compared to this morning even though i used the same points tody as i did yesterday.

it jus depends on the density of the foods i eat.

I know I didn't eat anything from when I woke til when I weighe again

I weigh every morning and I find it helps me stay in control, as sometimes I kid myself that I am having a good day and if then I am up it helps me cop on the next day!

Back