does anyone work shifts/night shifts?

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
if so how do you do it?
I find it so hard.
Its like i am on nights tonight 7pm till 7am tomorrow and I am starving so am having a mushroom and wine pasta batchelors.

Then i am taking a granola bar and then also a spag bol (free food)

What do you do?
x

i do 10pm till 8am i take rice or pasta mainly carbs..........cos i find between 4 and 7am a real killer......so i top up on energy foods...all free on a green day........and loads of fruit...........

well i used to do shifts and that's when i put on loads of weight so i know how hard it is!! on a 7pm to 7am could you try to have dinner before you go and then light snacks whilst working and a big breakfast when you get in. try doing greens and fill up on carbs which are slow burning. have your healthy extras and free fruits whilst working. it's hard but you will adapt and find the things that suit your pattern and your body. good luck and keep thinking of that beautiful wedding dress!!!

thanks guys.
So far "today!" had omlette, sw chips and beans, x2 alpen lights (HEXB), a spag bol which was all free with cheese (HEXB) and have used milk from allowance for teas.
its 3am and i still have 4 hours to go. I am bloated so thats good.
When i get home i think i will either heat up a pasta sauce or have a mug shot depending on how tired i am!
x

Back