does anyone work shifts/night shifts?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Fatty_no_more, 24 November 2008 Social URL.

1. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    if so how do you do it?
    I find it so hard.
    Its like i am on nights tonight 7pm till 7am tomorrow and I am starving so am having a mushroom and wine pasta batchelors.

Then i am taking a granola bar and then also a spag bol (free food)

What do you do?
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. VITFA

VITFA Full Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    i took carbs to fill up on - baked patatoes with either tuna cheese chicken then a sald at the side

4. janie.com

janie.com Full Member

i do 10pm till 8am i take rice or pasta mainly carbs..........cos i find between 4 and 7am a real killer......so i top up on energy foods...all free on a green day........and loads of fruit...........

5. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    well i used to do shifts and that's when i put on loads of weight so i know how hard it is!! on a 7pm to 7am could you try to have dinner before you go and then light snacks whilst working and a big breakfast when you get in. try doing greens and fill up on carbs which are slow burning. have your healthy extras and free fruits whilst working. it's hard but you will adapt and find the things that suit your pattern and your body. good luck and keep thinking of that beautiful wedding dress!!!

6. Fatty_no_more

Fatty_no_more Slimming for my children

Diet:
    Slimming world
    thanks guys.
    So far "today!" had omlette, sw chips and beans, x2 alpen lights (HEXB), a spag bol which was all free with cheese (HEXB) and have used milk from allowance for teas.
    its 3am and i still have 4 hours to go. I am bloated so thats good.
    When i get home i think i will either heat up a pasta sauce or have a mug shot depending on how tired i am!
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.