Does anyone....

I was at my meet and my leader said how valuable the books are etc etc.. i though I'd just read them over just incase, and I found this random wee page at the back of the red book!

It's a bit like the "core" plan of the old days.. nice to see something like this integrated into the new pp system!

I was gonna do it this week but I realised I'd done a day already so next week it is :)

my leader mentioned it a few months ago, she sais its a good idea if you get bored and need a bit of change. She did say you need to have your weeklies.

my leader mentioned it a few months ago, she sais its a good idea if you get bored and need a bit of change. She did say you need to have your weeklies.

to be honest I don't think I could do WITHOUT my weeklies!!

I reckon that you would probably neeed the weeklies for extra bits and pieces that you put in your meals. I did core on discover (which seems to be v similar, they gave you 21 extra points per week to work on) and I did end up spending nearly them all on things like bread etc to give my meal a bit more oomph. Would most certainly be a week without junk for me.

I think I could cope okay if I had no pub crawls or meals planned for that week, & thankfully my tastes have evolved since I first started dieting and I like more food (including fruit) so I'm really willing to try and see how it goes. It's really not unlike slimming world, and while I prefer ww to sw, its nice to break out into something a little different for a while, break up the rut that I usually end up getting stuck in!!! x

It was 3 meals a day from a list plus 21 points for the week. The list though was of foods you could really make good meals out of. I have it saved somewhere, want me to forward it to you?

Having had a little look at my tracker I found this page Simply Filling but it doesnt give much information! Where do you find the foods? In your tracker? Does that mean you are eating zero propoints for all your meals apart from your 49 weekly points?

Having had a little look at my tracker I found this page Simply Filling but it doesnt give much information! Where do you find the foods? In your tracker? Does that mean you are eating zero propoints for all your meals apart from your 49 weekly points?

all the stuff that's highlighted green in your books, lotta fruit n veg, lean meats n fish, beans, calorie controlled bread (!) cottage cheese SF jelly oats, brown pasta, potatoes, brown rice, quorn mince, tofu, 0% plain yog, plain shredded wheat cereal, fully skimmed/soya milk.

Just noticed that link says "for a week at a time" so that's that question answered! x

Back