Does Bio Oil work?

Julie W

I've just returned after 3 years and have ordered some Bio Oil. I realise its not going to firm up all my loose skin as I have 7 stones to lose and that would be a miracle. But just wondered if anyone had tried it and how it worked for you.

Hi, it didn't work in pregnancy with stretch marks even thou I spent a fortune on it!

I'm using baby oil ad a moisturiser now and from week 3 plan to exercise. Think it's the only way to try and avoid droopy skin x

mrsf

I used Bio Oil the last time I was on a VCLD - I lost 6 st. My skin was okay in the end, but I was told this may have been down to my age (I was in my early 20s) rather than Bio Oil.

This time around I am using Nivea Q10 Plus Firming Body Oil (Boots), it is less sticky and thick than Bio Oil, so easier to use, and absorbs better. I also love the smell. I would definitely recomend it!

x

I use this stuff and it works a treat - Palmer's

I booked in massages last time, and the guy said that the best thing for my skin wouldn't be massages, but would be swimming and using Palmers. I liked him so much I carried on having massages despite his advice! :D

Back