Does cambridge diet help or not help trying to concieve? does it effect anything?

ttc

Hi, I am 15 stone 12lbs and I have been trying to concieve for alittle while and apparently weight can be a reason for the delay in concieving, so i am on day 3 of cd soul source , and I was wondering is there anyone else here trying to concieve on this diet? or concieved on this diet? does it effect ovulation etc? any one who has any information on this would be much apreiciated!

Good luck all:)

I am in same boat but 2 stone + heavier. My CDC assures me u can conceive on Cambridge and has had a few Cambridge babies from her ladies but take regular tests from day period due because if u get pregnant u need come off ss Immediately as not good for baby. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kate- thank you! I'm now 15:6 on day 4 it says you sent this from your iphone? Can u get a minis appl? and r u trying to concieve then on this diet? :)

Hi yes there is an app Hun it's free. U can't like items etc but it's easy to use. I haven't started trying yet I am waiting to be clear of glandular fever for six months first which hopefully won't be long off xx

they say its suppose to make you more fertile but its stop my period so i'm assuming i didn't ov i'm not ttc btw

Katie - do u know were I can get the app? I have a blackberry curve?

TINKERBELL- omg your period stopped! How long into the diet?? How much did you weigh how much did you loose before period stoped? U were on soul source?

i had my period at my first wi and i've not had one since i'm on week 7 my period is now 10 days late. i've lost almost 2 stone. at the point my period was due i had lost about 20lbs. yeah on ss but i've always had on days of chidcken etc and i moved to ss+ last week still no period. its driving me nuts

omg thats scary! have you been to your docs? are you going to stop for awhile? so you havent eaten anything in 7 weeks?

Tinkerbellsmum without wanting to sound rude and ask lots of personal question etc I think you probably should get your prolactin levels checked to see what's causing them to stop as it can be quite dangerous and effect bone density etc etc which then effects osteo problems. It's something I come across alot in people who take certain types of medication which effects their prolactin levels and then that's what stops periods among other things. Just thought I'd mention it xxx

Back