Does CD effect TOTM?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by bigtummymummy, 24 January 2009 Social URL.

1. bigtummymummy

bigtummymummy Mand

Diet:
    slimming world
    One for the ladies on here, can anyone help??:confused:
    I was due on on the 20th, still no sign... this is only my third since having my baby, but last two were on time. I did have a light one that lasted 2 days in first week of CD, I'm on week three now.
    So just want to know if anyone elses TOTM has been effected since being on CD.
    And just incase you wonder, i am not pregnant again lol!!!:8855:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Champess

Champess Skinny Soon ?!

Start Weight:
    22st1lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st1lb(4.85%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Started CD 3 weeks ago and mine was about 2 weeks late and much lighter than usual (a benefit at least) I didn't get quite so bad PMT either, I put this down to the increased vitamins etc.

4. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

Started CD in Sept and didn't have any TOTM problems so was worried when in December mine came 2 weeks late that never ever happens to me, weird! some people do find CD affects their totm though. I put mine down to stress of finding out I was being made redundant rather than CD though.

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.