Does Drinking more water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loopy!, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    help you to lose more weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Most definately - from my personal experience anyway. Once you get used to going to the loo more often it does become easier. I would recommend you to drink as much as possible, especially in this hot weather, you don't want to get dehydrated.
    Good luck hunnie x x x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had been drinking between 5-7 litres daily, I reduced it down this week to 4-5 and my loss this week was highest than it has been in a month. I think there may be a break even point, I am going to stick to the 4-5 litres from now on :)

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    There is a break even point, mine was 5.5 ltrs, If I had between 4.5 and 5,5 ltrs per day then my loss was high, if I had less then loss was less, and if had more then got leg cramps and sick feelings

7. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I can really only manage the minimum about 2.5 litres I lose most weeks 3lbs a week!!!

8. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow, just read that sticky! lots of info, makes me think i dont drink enough!! better get glugging eh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.