Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does Drinking more water

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Loopy!, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Loopy!

Loopy! Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    18st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante TS
    help you to lose more weight?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Want2bThin

Want2bThin Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Most definately - from my personal experience anyway. Once you get used to going to the loo more often it does become easier. I would recommend you to drink as much as possible, especially in this hot weather, you don't want to get dehydrated.
    Good luck hunnie x x x

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

5. Hedgehog

Hedgehog Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I had been drinking between 5-7 litres daily, I reduced it down this week to 4-5 and my loss this week was highest than it has been in a month. I think there may be a break even point, I am going to stick to the 4-5 litres from now on :)

6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    There is a break even point, mine was 5.5 ltrs, If I had between 4.5 and 5,5 ltrs per day then my loss was high, if I had less then loss was less, and if had more then got leg cramps and sick feelings

7. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I can really only manage the minimum about 2.5 litres I lose most weeks 3lbs a week!!!

8. FYP

FYP Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st7lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(10.45%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    wow, just read that sticky! lots of info, makes me think i dont drink enough!! better get glugging eh

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.