Green Days does every1 have both HEa's everyday?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by jane76, 13 July 2010 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    in the plan for green or red days it says you can choose either 1 or 2 HEa choices, what does every1 do?

i joined last week and have only been having 1 'a' choice every day but only lost 1lb (really disappointed as it was first weigh in) also on some days id only had 1 'b' choice!

do you think this would have effected my weightloss? id kept to around 10 syns/day except for 1 day but overall didnt exceed 70 syns during the week so cant think of any other reason for the bad result:(

any help/advice would be greatly apprieciated xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I only have 1 HeA and have 2 HeBs.
    You can have the extra HeA if you feel the need for it, however, you should really have the 2 HeB's as an every day thing. Have a look at the food diary section to give you some ideas of the things that you can have.

4. Cailin Maith

Cailin Maith Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    I usually have at least 1 HXA ie Milk every day, somedays I have cheese to bring it up to 2.

I always have my HXB - either porridge or cereal of some kind, usually branflakes or a wholemeal roll or some meat - I'm usually juggling the HXB's around to have everything I want.

5. Cailin Maith

Cailin Maith Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    SW
    BTW - Don't be disheartened! I know you might think :( only a pound... but it's a pound off and a still a good start - bet next week you will have a whopping loss :)

6. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Start Weight:
    21st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    9st2lb(42.52%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have to agree, its still 1lb less than you were a week ago Hun, so well done!

x

7. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    The point of the HexAs is to provide you with enough calcium. If you eat free dairy e.g. yoghurt, cottage cheese, you should not need both HexAs (unless you want them of course ;)). But if you don't really have much calcium apart for your HexA I would suggest you try and squeeze in two.

As for 1lb, when I started SW for the first time (2008) I lost 0.5lb the first week and had been sooooo good. I was gutted but stuck with it and lost 3.5lb the second week - SO DON'T GIVE UP NOW! :):)

8. 10st10lbs

10st10lbs Gold Member

Start Weight:
    10st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(5.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I usually have both HExBs on a green day, or atleast one and a half... Loved having two HExAs but didn't lose as much as I'd expected last week (also due to lack of exercise I think) so have cut back down to 1 HExA, don't know if it will make much of a difference but I'm willing to try anything :) And being on SW has made me realise I don't NEED to have cheese every day, it was all in my head! xxx

9. prawnchopSuey

prawnchopSuey Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.81%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    So true 10st10lb, now I HAVE to have cheese daily I don't fancy it half the time!!! We always want what we can't have ;)

10. zombiecakes

zombiecakes Will be slinky!

Start Weight:
    14st12lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(11.06%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    I thought now i had a liking for wholemeal bread (bread cold turkey wasn't working) i'd enjoy being able to have 2 lots of bread everyday, but i'm struggling! I'm not good at eating my B's tbh, unless it's cheese on a green day. I'm going to start making an effort to get them down me everyday. I find i still have them at the end of the day (i can't stomach breakfast) and i would just be eating cereal or toast for the sake of it. Gonna have a look in my book and see if i can get creative.

11. jane76

jane76 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    zenical
    thanks everyone youve made me feel so much better about my small weight loss:) lets hope i get a better loss next week.

i think im going to stick with mostly one 'a' choice a day otherwise id be eating cheese for the sake of it. however im going to focus on having my 2 'b' choices each day and maybe i need to start actually eating breakfast:eek: rather than just fruit.
    heres to a good week for everyone including me lol xx

12. JemmaBe

JemmaBe Silver Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Usually, I like milk in the morning for cereal and a cup of tea, and then cheese at night or another serving of milk for more cereal.

HEs are my favourite foods, so yes I definitely use them! I get so hungry the next day if I don't as well.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.