Does everyone else do this on WI day?

lol, i try and wear light clothes, but its more of struggle seeing over me boobs than me tum nowadays so dont bother sucking it in too much..

but i wont eat any later than 12 or 1 (i WI at half6) and will avoid really heavy foods...

:p xxx

I get weighed at 5 on a tuesday, I eat the same things for breakfast and lunch and wear the same skirt and t-shirt every time! My skirt I can now take off without undoing the zip! So I shall either have to take it in, or get another that weighs the same (or less!)

I wear the same pants and top each week - very light clothing, try to go for a number 2, and just before i get on the scales i go for a wee! lol

As i WI at 5.30pm, i try not to eat after 2pm.

:D x

I'm exactly the same as you...except that I WI at 7pm

You have all made me have a giggle to myself this morning, I love how we all have a little something that we do I am a same clothes and light food person. Hope there are not any psychologists lurking among us what on earth would they make of us!:D

You have all made me have a giggle to myself this morning, I love how we all have a little something that we do I am a same clothes and light food person. Hope there are not any psychologists lurking among us what on earth would they make of us!:D

Is now the wrong time to tell you that I have a BA (Hons) degree in the social sciences, focusing on Psychology!!??!!??!! I have to say that I wish I had of known about this site when I was doing my dissertation because I probably would have done it on this!! haha.
But dont worry, i dont analyse any of you! :) :D

Back