Does everyone get weighed weekly???

donnac76

Hi again
as some of you may have read i am struggling a bit at the mo,just occurred to me that i was fine until 1)started a week of night shifts and 2)knew i wasn't going to be weighed for 2 weeks (due to fact working nights as sleep most of day) just thinking it could be down to fact i don't have a weigh in to work towards so to speak?
my next weigh in is next Wednesday and going by my scales at home i am going to be disappointed as dropped very little which i think could be down to not being able to get to the gym/spinning classes like usual.:(
Does everyone else get weighed on a weekly basis??

i do hun though the other week i got weighed a day early rather than wait an extra week as i would have struggled to get through the week. i think the weigh ins spur us on for the next. :)

aww sorry you having a tough week but you have done really well hun!! over a stone in a week!!! :D. could be because you have to wait and the mind is playing tricks on you, wanting you to eat.

but drown the voice with your water hun and stay strong!!!

xox

Thanks hun
yes possibly, think i will def make sure i am booked with nurse every week for weigh in from now on,admittedly i haven't been drinknig the water as much as should last few days with working and i have missed last shake of an evening twice too as just been so busy not had chance to think of it til 3-4am and really cant be bothered to go and sort it out at that time,last night shift tonight so as from tomoz i can get back into my routine too which i think will really help,hoping to make spinning tomoz evening if i am not too tired and then have sunday am and tues evening classes booked as normal,that should get a few lbs off at least then i can start afresh from wed when i see nurse

Back