Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does hot weather = weight gain ?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sez, 12 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    JUst ask because yesterday I was a couple lb lighter than last week, today I am 3 lb heavier than last week. (No cheating y'day at all...)

I know I had a blow out earlier last week, but I gained a bit and then def lost it in couple of days, so why the gain now?

Could it be fluid retention because of the heat? drank about 4 litre yesterday.
    Thanks everyone!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. flirty40greeneyes

flirty40greeneyes Busy busy busy!!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    13st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st6lb(9.39%)
    Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Yes I've found that some of my clients are not losing as much as they think they should - despite doing the same as the week before. But as it's been so hot your body is sweating and using more fluid - so if your body doesn't have enough fluid, it'll retain some.

Maybe try and drink slightly more and see if that helps lose that few pounds.

4. LISACDVIRGIN

LISACDVIRGIN Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st6.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    im glad u mentioned this. last week i stayed the same. then i lost, then i gained and now im back to staying the same!!! i cnnot find any explanation aaaaaaaaaaaah!!

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

same here i was heavier on my scales today and was just thinking was it the hot weather it must be its the only reason i can come up with!

6. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Diet:
    Dukan
    Hmmmm... dont feel quite so poo now! Jumped on the scales about 20 mins ago, and am now back to last weeks WI weight????

I know my scales can be difficult at times (as mentioned before!!) and they intially settles on 14st 11lb (last week I was 14st 3lb!!) I know I had a blip but really........ After a few steps on & off, the most frequent reading was 14st 3lb again.

I dont really know where I am ,and will hold out till next week to decide if I have done badly or not!!! I really think it could be this fab weather doing the damage!!

7. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    This heat sure affects your weight...I know by how tight my rings are even though I have been guzzling water and been good.
    Ah well roll on a chilly week for a good loss lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.