Does it get easier?

vickster1

Hi,
I am on day 6 I have been 100% but still finding I am thinking about food all the time. I am managing to not eat anything and I am having all my water. Just asking really do u stop thinking about food at any point and having to use all my will power to stop me eating!

Vicky x

Hi, big question does it get easier? I have had a life time of food abuse, with Lipotrim it is easier for me. On other diets where you weigh 1oz of chicken for example and you have a 1/2oz left over in the fridge which takes you over the 1oz, which you still eat anyway! That for me makes me think about food all the time if you get my drift. So 100% Lipotrim makes life easier for me, because I have no contact with food. I love lipotrim!

Yeh, I know what your saying! It is the easiest diet cause you just can't have anything but LT products. Mentally I think I am finding it tough! Xx thanks

Elaine is right - I think that's why it works for me but I don't stop thinking about food. I watch very food programme going, made pots of chutney in the summer and you suddenly realise that food seems to be everywhere on TV!!! However you don't feel hungry and have bags of energy - like you say it's just about getting your head in the right place!

I have never followed so many cookery programmes or looked at so many cook books but I have changed my attitude to food. It is a tough programme but it gets easier.

In my first week I was convinced that the food thoughts were never going to go away, I even used to have nightmares that I had eaten and ruined my diet and would wake up angry at myself before realising my tummy was still empty!! But they do go away, I even started working in a sandwich shop and couldnt have been less bothered about not eating, in fact when I started re-feed I was really reluctant to eat such 'big' portions!!! It does get easier, especially when you realise it has made a difference to that number on the scales! Stick at it hun its worth every second!! xxx

Great comments! I'm like hockeynut in that i just can't get enough of watching cooking programmes lol! I can tell my attitude has completely changed towards food and portion sizes though as i watch others eat and can't believe how much they eat! It will get easier hun as you'll get into a routine and don't think that thinking about food means that you're not doing well - it's totally normal :). One shake at a time xx

Well done on your start... I began again today after medical probs...

Goodluck xx

Well I congratulate you guys on watching television cooking programmes, I can't watch 'em, nor can I read the pages of my magazines with recipes on. See we are all different with what works for us.

Hi Vicky

I find once my first weigh in is done, it really spurs me on!! Yes I think about food - but just think NO I cant have it!! and think about all the good work I've done that will be thrown away.

I sometimes get a fat photo out and look at it when I'm thinking about food - it soon stops me thinking about it!!

With it being winter - I've opted for some of the soups! I tend to split the pack into two, and have two "cup a soups" throughout the evening - I find that really helps me - or the same with the chocolate shake - split into two helpings and have it hot like hot chocolate!!

good luck - come on - you can do this!!

think thin

jane xxxx

Aww thanks, I am day 6 still 100% . My first weigh in tomorrow! Hopefully it will help.

Thanks x

vickster1 said:
Aww thanks, I am day 6 still 100% . My first weigh in tomorrow! Hopefully it will help.

Thanks x

Me too on day 6 of 100% n my weigh in tomoz! Excited n dreading it as same time! Eeek.
Good luck for tomoz! X

In my first week I was convinced that the food thoughts were never going to go away, I even used to have nightmares that I had eaten and ruined my diet and would wake up angry at myself before realising my tummy was still empty!! But they do go away, I even started working in a sandwich shop and couldnt have been less bothered about not eating, in fact when I started re-feed I was really reluctant to eat such 'big' portions!!! It does get easier, especially when you realise it has made a difference to that number on the scales! Stick at it hun its worth every second!! xxx

Oh God I'd forgotten about the nightmares that you have thinking you've eaten. It does get easier and some days you do completely forget about food - but take my advise and never forget about your water or the hunger will come back. TOTM is a pain too as most people feel hungry. I'm only just restarting as mine after Christmas as TOTM has been delayed and I've had two, not one, of feeling madly hungry.
Once you get into it though you will continue. The weigh-ins are a great incentive, you won't want to knock youself out of ketosis too often (if at all) and you will get a lot more energy. The first week is tough after that you will get stronger and by week 3 think it's almost 'normal' :) Good luck tomorrow xxxx

two not one week - god I'm making no sense (and can't spell advice either)... must sleep now!!!
Good luck to all Saturday WIs tomorrow (today) looking forward to seeing how everyone has done (know I'll be a STS but that just means a bigger loss next week, right!?) xxxx

Hi,
I am on day 6 I have been 100% but still finding I am thinking about food all the time. I am managing to not eat anything and I am having all my water. Just asking really do u stop thinking about food at any point and having to use all my will power to stop me eating!

Vicky x

Hi Vicky,

Answering your question, yes it does i find that everytime that you go for you weigh in and you seen your incredible weight loss its pushed you more and more, and everytime you look back to where you started and how far you have come, you feel great and really proud of yourself. The first 2 weeks are a nightmare but after you feel great and you just get on with it X

Thanks every one, I lost 15lb in week one! Really please looking forward to week two( I think) and I am just taking everyday at a time x x x x

Wow!!! Massive well done on your 15lb loss, how brilliant is that?! Roll on week 2 hun, you're doing brilliantly :) xx

vickster1 said:
Thanks every one, I lost 15lb in week one! Really please looking forward to week two( I think) and I am just taking everyday at a time x x x x

Fantastic loss. You'll be down 2 stone in a month I bet. Now you tell us.... Does this get easier :) Hell yes, never mind the shakes you can live on that result all week! xxxx

Back