Does it have to be wholemeal pasta ?

As the title says really ! Its just that i only have normall and im doing a red day today but fancied some pasta with my prawn salad. Can i have normall pasta but just less than what i could have if it was wholemeal ?

Thanks in advance x

To count as a HeB it needs to be wholemeal for the fibre. Sorry!

If you only have white then syn it.:)

Yep as Jaylou said any shaped pasta as long as it's wholemeal. I'd like some in the shape and taste of pizza...:8855:

I haven't but I really should, I need to go shopping later so I'll look for that bread mix that can be HeB. I've never made a pizza in my life, fat ones or thin ones!

It reminds me though of a discussion with my son who is the pickiest eater I've ever know....

Son-Mum why can't they make healthy food taste like nice food? They have made chocolate flavoured chewing gum.
Me-I don't know but they should.
Son-Well it seems to me that scientists can do all sorts of clever things so why aren't they helping us?
Me-(Pondering the yummy flavours you could add to vegetables)Well maybe it's just too hard and they can't figure it out.
Son-No I think it's because they want us to be fat so we buy all the slimming food. When I'm a scientist I'm going to create really tasty vegetables and everyone will think I'm amazing.
Me-Well hurry up and get on with it!

He was 8 at the time.

Awwwwww bless him ! How old is he now is he any closer to making this happen ?!!!! I make my pizza's with wholemeal pitta bread and its freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee if you use it as a heb

We still have a while to wait, he's only 10 now.:8855:

I've run out of pitta and seems we can't get them at Asda anymore.:cry:

Back