• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does it matter that some points are drinks?

Hi all
Wonder if someone can help?? I am back on discover which i know works as i've lost 2 stone on it but want to lose another 1.5 stone.Thing is I haven't been losing any weight in the last 10 days despite sticking to my 18 points a day (sometimes less).Looking at my food diary my points are made up of 14 points of food and 4 points for cappuccinos(i'm addicted!) Does is matter that I have 4 points worth of drinks? Surely if I count them in points into my daily total I should still lose weight?
It is TOTM so maybe thats why the scales are the same but it's so disheartening to not lose a bean after 10 days! I was so motivated at the start but i'm feeling pretty down about it now.
Any comments would be appreciated!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Hi
Sometimes not sticking to your points, don't help you.
If i was you i would make sure everyday you have your 18 points. (even having your cappuccinos)
The last time i was on weight watchers, i went with my 2 friends, they always seem to lose (even if it was a pound)
Then i found out why, it was because i thought i was being good and not having all my points, turns out wasn't so good after all.
Hope this helps

slimgirlfat said:
Hi
Sometimes not sticking to your points, don't help you.
If i was you i would make sure everyday you have your 18 points. (even having your cappuccinos)
The last time i was on weight watchers, i went with my 2 friends, they always seem to lose (even if it was a pound)
Then i found out why, it was because i thought i was being good and not having all my points, turns out wasn't so good after all.
Hope this helps
This advice has been great, I am new to weight watchers and I have been trying to stay under my points as I thought it may help to loose more, now that u have said this though I will have to make an effort to use my points, I will see if using less has helped when I get weighed on Tuesday.

Love n stuff
J x

Good Luck for Tuesday, Hope you do well ;-)