Does it matter what time you eat your packs?

alexmummy07

Silver Member
I think I'm still searching for answers as to why I only lost 1lb this week, after having 3-4litres of waters last week and sticking to SS 100%. I've stood on the scales today (W.I. is monday) and they are still not moving, and the only thing I can think is that I have my first pack around 12pm, my 2nd around 4 and my 3rd around half 7 when my son has gone to bed. Is this too late to be having them?

Any ideas etc appreciated?xx

Hi alexm, i have always had my packs at various times throughout the day and it shouldn't make any difference what time you have them, maybe you could try splitting your packs in half if waiting til 12 is too long? You are most probably retaining water and this will sort itself out eventually, you can't fail to lose on SS as long as you 100% have you measured yourself at all? was it TOTM or pre-totm, i always hold loads of water pre-totm?

Don't stress hun it really does work and it will show on the scales eventually, try not to scale hop too much as this can have make you crazy i know it does to me.

xx

Hiya

It makes no difference when you have your shakes, bars etc. They are only about 450 cals so it is impossible not to lose weight if you are following it properly, your body needs around 1500-2000 cals daily for just normal movement. A pound of fat I believe is 3000 calories, so over a week you WILL lose weight. Unfortunately we all retain water from time to time so weighing daily doesnt give a fair impression of whats happening. I am sure it was just a blip, but I would discourage weighing inbetween CDC visits if you can and it might not make you feel so down. Keep glugging.

I was about 2 days past TOTM, but had really upped my water to try and combat those affects. xx

I have 4 packs a day and sometimes i have been 8 or more hours between meals because of being busy at work but still losing steadily.
I do feel for you, its so frustrating! x

Sorry to say i have my packs at exactly the same time as you and i've lost 6 this week. It is my 1st week though.

Back