Does it matter....??

ditzeeblonde

Call me Linzi...
Oh wise ones of mini-mins!

I know that I should be eating the healthiest unprocessed foods possible while low carbing but...

do you think that if I keep my carbs to 20 & cals between 700-1300 per day that I will lose weight even if its not the best choices of food?

how much do you think it would affect me if at the weekends my carbs are upped to 30 per day?

Some days I'm just plain darn lazy & want to live on bars & processed foods!! Am making sure I have a multi-vitamin daily!

Thanks. Linzi.xx

Oh wise ones of mini-mins!

I know that I should be eating the healthiest unprocessed foods possible while low carbing but...

do you think that if I keep my carbs to 20 & cals between 700-1300 per day that I will lose weight even if its not the best choices of food?

how much do you think it would affect me if at the weekends my carbs are upped to 30 per day?

Some days I'm just plain darn lazy & want to live on bars & processed foods!! Am making sure I have a multi-vitamin daily!

Thanks. Linzi.xx

The healthier the food, the less calories will be in them, so you'll actually get to eat more, than if you stick to processed foods, just do a bit of trial and error, time will tell.

It doesn`t matter, i have been at a standstill eating unprocessed food.
But this weekend i`ve lost 2lb, the reason is, i`ve been to busy redecorating to cook, and have lived on bars, peanut butter & a bit of meat.
But i have been taking vitamins and my water.
I think as long as it`s not a long term thing, then its ok.
good luck with it.

Back