Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does it really get easier?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by On a mission!, 9 June 2008 Social URL.

1. On a mission!

On a mission! Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi guys I'm on day 8 at the moment and whilst I'm chuffed to bits with 10 pound weight loss I wish I felt a bit better.
    Things have improved but my legs always feel like they can't go on and I still get shaky b4 shakes due!
    I am drinking on average 4 to 5 litres of water, if I drink any more i'll pop!!! xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tarragon

Tarragon Silver Member

Goal Weight:
    14st4lb
    Diet:
    Still considering
    It does get easier, I'm on day 10 of a ss restart, and the first 2 weeks are the worst. Once you've done a month it becomes much better. :)
    Just keep in mind the weight losses and the reasons for doing this. You know you can do it :):):)

4. SarahC4107

SarahC4107 Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It definitely gets easier although my journey so far has been quite up and down. Everyone says the first week is the worst and I felt like **** most days. Like you, really weak and no energy to do anything. Then today (day 12) I woke up feeling really well and did an hour's exercise dvd and felt fine during and afterwards. You'll get there hun, maybe it just takes a bit longer for some. Good luck. x

5. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    try and take things easy ,coffee can help hun xx

6. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    yeah it gets easier, but you do have ups and downs just like any diet but all it is, is a massive mind game just rise above it and be strong,you'd be amazed on how strong we can be. Go to bed early as well, always helps, cheer up ;-) x

7. Tootiefrootie

Tootiefrootie Wants it Gone!

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0.3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Nupo-Vlc
    stick with it, I found once you have a routine the weeks fly by!!!

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Honestly it does get better, although like others I have had my ups and downs. For some reason on Friday I felt really tearful and couldn't stop crying - no idea why!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there and pop on here if you ever feel you can't cope, it always helps me!

x

9. jackie2029

jackie2029 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    i had quite a few symtons the first two weeks, and i couldnt do a flight of stairs! my legs were really bad, and major hunger pangs constantly but trust me, it will settle down, and u will get your energy back x

10. julz4gbr

julz4gbr want to mini

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    14st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(7.37%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim, cambridge..now atkins, and now exante,now slim and save
    Hi can you get away with having a miso soup whilst on lipotrim?

11. fattothin

fattothin Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim 1st time
    miso?????

12. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
  13. thistime08

thistime08 Lipo Lover

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I remember asking the same question on my first few days, was convinced everyone was lying to me, but believe me it does get better. All in all took me about 3-4 weeks to feel normal. Listen to the experts coffee, water and keeping busy all help!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.