Does it really get harder as we get older??? Confession time!! lol

I was just wondering how old we all are, partly because i am really nosey, but mainly to see if it really is harder to lose weight as we get older.....

I am 42 (Yikes.. it looks bad when it's written down!)

I'm 30 in 2 weeks.

Form an orderly queue ladies.

How is everyone to-day :)
I'm 40 next month, and yes it gets harder the older you get. I can't believe I couldn't shift my post-ciagtette weight after almost a year & 4 attempts I found LT. thank God. Skinny one looks like we have similar stats, good luck with your goals.
BTW daisy I thought you looked 34-35.:kissass:

I'm 27 and am hoping it isn't harder to lose weight as you get older, because I have struggled to lose weight all of my life!! Mind you, I started dieting 'properly' new year this year to try and shift the weight that piled on when I got the contraceptive implant, and after eating 1000 cals a day for several months and only losing 9lbs, I fell of the wagon and put all 9 back on in a much shorter space of time!

I'm 32 and trying to convince myself that I won't turn 33 next month!

I'm 41 and yes it does get harder. The old metabolism slows down so weight loss is slow. I like my age it suits my life. I partied hard during my 20's, and have been raising my family since age 30. I don't look my age generally, but will have to watch and not lose too much weight or I will :D

Well I'm 36...
But in my head I'm still 21...

They say your as old as the man you feel
so at the moment I'm 34...

Hmmm which one do i prefer....

Definately mental age!! Lol

I'm 38 and have been trying to lose weight on one diet or another since I was 14 :rolleyes:

xx

I hit the big 4 0 this year but don't feel it. My kids are 18 and 20, that makes me feel older than my actual age does!!

38 (mentally 22) lol

Back