does life begin at 40.

ooo well done on the pizza front!! i love pizza so def wouldnt have resisted as much as you!!

aw bless him, i used to have asthma when i was younger but its gone now thank god - hope hes ok.

oooo shop sounds lovely! i love all little shops like that! there are sooo many in brighton in the lanes and there are all little trinket shops and jewellery shops!! haha i would have just told the taxi driver he had to take it lol!

ooo sounds like your going to have a nice relaxing evening!!! watch some tele and have a nice bath!!! just what you need on such a cold day!! Waitrose do a low cal range of ready meals and they are really delicious too!!

It was delish - so delish i actually had it again last night! haha and bought another one for during the week! im amazed that you can have sausage and mash for 350cals!!! beautiful!!! :)

Really cant wait for my chinese tonight lol! its soooo bad for you but im just really craving it plus i've only been having two snacks everyday this week and one has been the jelly so i have been at least 150cals short everyday if not more! and im going to gym tomorrow - haha look at me trying to justify having a chinese! :)

yes i think come pay day i will have a go at bingo!

Happy Friday! x x x

my plans for yesterday completely went to pot, zoe ended up staying the night as the wiring in here flat wasnt finished, sooo we ended up on a mooch to tescos, well all i can say is my plans for tea went completely out of the window we bought chicken breast, (good) oven chips (not so good) and french stick (bad) and had that for tea, so it was a not quiet night with my daughter and her partner. she did another layer of st tropez and was wandering around in my white robe she looked a fright, but gorgeous this morning .

this morning i did waffles ice cream and maple syrup for lucy and her friend they are off to bowling with a few others for the day as a treat for her birthday, so far so good for me, and my lovely treasure of a hubbie took me back to the shop for my coveted table YAY i thought it would be gone but there it was, also got a lovely teacup and saucer for my dresser god i am a saddo, the things that cheer me up these days lol,
anyways i am all set for tonight in tgi's i am going with good intentions so fingers crossed, and do you know what, even if we have one bad day out of seven its better than seven out of seven so one chinese emma, cant be all bad can it .

ooh ooh i wore my jeans first time i tried to since november, fitted a treat, size 16, so am hoping to be a 14 next month. have a great sat all xxxx

Good Morning! (Happy Monday . . . :S )

aw pleased you got your table!!! ooo and well done on the jeans front!!! its good when clothes start fitting better isnt it!! Chinese was lush and i stuck to my promise to myself and went to the gym on saturday morning and did 35mins on treadmill (running for 20mins, 15 mins fast walking with the treadmill on high incline) and then did 3500metres on the rowing machine!! was planning to go today but am going tomorrow as snow is bloody annoying today!!

i have advice for you . . . whatever you do dont drive a BMW in the snow!! i got stuck yesterday had my bf and his dad digging me out, mats under my tyres and all! lol got to work today and got stuck loads again!!!! :( stupid car!

aw sounds like your daughter is having a lovely lot of birthday treats!! how did Frankie and Bennies go?!

im 100% back on plan today. Have had my latte shake. I have another latte shake (cant stomach the strawberry ones atm :S) have a banana, some wotsits and an alpen bar (yummy!!! only 74cals) and then will have a ready meal tonight maybe fish pie and peas or my beloved sausages! lol!

hope you have a good day honey

xxxxxx

well, i had a great time sat night, but did go a bit car crash on the calorie front, had starter of calamary, main of chicken salad then went for cheesecake, it was so good, but now i feel so bad i have been afraid to get on the scales as i also had a full roast dinner yesterday and dessert of treacle sponge, i just dont know what is wrong with me it was like my head is saying no but my mouth just said mmm yes please,, anyways i am back on track today and am going to try so hard to be good all week this week.
i dont drive so i dont have any worries about getting stuck, i'm not looking forward to walking to the school in a minute though, its blimming freezing and i am a bit scared of going over on my bum.

you have been soooo good on a roll emma, well done i bet you get a great weigh in this week.
got to go now . xxx

omg frankie and bennies calamarie is delish isnt it!!!! wow i want some now lol! well its only a day isnt! AND you did well on your main course!!! so pat on the back for you!!

oooo god be careful!! i only have to walk to my car (1 min walk) and ive nearly gone over plenty of times today haha!!! i blame my shoes!!!

i have no idea what i fancy for dinner tonight but i am def getting some meal bars in as i didnt finish my shake at lunch because just not able to stomach it atm! :S hmmmmm strange.

im hoping my gym pays off but i think this weeks weigh in wont be great but next weeks should hopefully see a dif from regular gym sessions!!!

here's hoping!

take care on the school run, catch you tomorrow

x x x

Am all snuggled on the sofa just had my home made chicken kebab liw fat of corse it was delicious, today has gone well slimy with yesterday after the weekends wickedness, I did have one piece of shortbread but just didn't have any snacks at all to cover it, for the life of me I can't remember what I had for dinner last night I must be tired, ah yes it was a low fat lasagna with salad. I did go and buy some tescos low fat ready meals but couldn't find the one you mentioned Emma, I will have to try again next week, hope today has been a good one xxx

ooooo i LOVE chicken kebabs!! yummy!! shortbread. . . i LOVE shortbread isn't it delish!! and well done not having your snacks - def wouldnt have gone over your cals then, will prob be quite a bit under them!

Ooooo no! yes try and have a look for it! Which ones did you get? i had the sausage and mash again last night lol but i had loads of veg with it . . . was really craving it for some reason!!

Tonight i think im going to have Tesco Light choices fish pie with LOADS of veg! yummy.

had my weigh in today and lost 2lbs - really chuffed with that as i was convinced i wouldn't lose anything!! :) so thats 10.5lb down so far in 4 weeks! woop only 3.5lb to a stone! amazing. . . i've never done this well on a diet so quickly. im soooo happy at the mo and i can really see changes. AND the biggest shock is my bf has noticed the difference and for him to notice there MUST be a change! haha! He doesnt notice the little changes!

anyways, sorry i've rambled on alot! lol! Hope your all ok lovely.

xxx

hi all well have a disaster of a week not only did i slip off the wagon of slim fast i completely crashed and burned, so today i am back on , also 4lbs up which is not good, i dont have any excuse apart from a weekend away where we ate out every night (3 courses)
so here goes again i only have about 50 or so days until my holiday to gran canaria so i really need to get this show on the road.
so far today i have had a cafe latte shake for breakfast i will have another about 2ish then for tea i have a tescos light choices dish i think its the meatball one. hubbie has been warned off buying me choccies although i had the great surprise of a lush necklace and my engagement ring reset from white gold into platinum, now just to get the body to match lol , my snacks today will be apples i love them, a world without apples just wouldnt be worth living . good luck to all,
EMMA !!!!! WELL DONE YOU XXXXX another 2lbs off soo cool xxx

Hello you,

i thought you had gone quiet - was wondering if you were ok!

ooooo well draw a line under it that was the past and todays a new day!! well done for getting back on it though!! i havent been an angel but still managed another 2lb loss this week so thats 12.5lbs in total . . . 1.5lbs till my first stone!

awwww wow thats sooo nice of your hubby! what a lovely surprise. Me and my bf are doing presents after work :) (gives me time to wrap his up haha) and then later we are getting dominos!!! YUMMMM! def off the diet tonight!! i cant wait haha. . . after all its only Valentines Day once a year isnt it!! :)

Hope everything else is all ok with you hun :) x x x

Hi Cable,:)
Have just read your diary and I can relate to you totally. We are a similar age (I am 38) and weight (I'm 16 stone) and I really don't like myself very much either....but we can do this! and we WILL do this! 'ark at me!! LOL!!
We can all support eachother:)

aw housecat , thanks for that its amazing what a little encouragement can do, i am on a little high at the moment its either hunger the pills or i am just going off my rocker!!!!
anyways this week has been a nightmare, after posting on here on valentines day i got a letter stating i am to attend a meeting today to discuss cutbacks at work, well not like alot of people i cant eat when i am upset (sometimes a good thing) so my dinner didnt get eaten but i did succombe to a gu chocolate dessert, although its a good job i didnt eat my dinner it had over 400 cals in , it wasnt even the size of the palm of my hand!!!!
i would have had 2 of them before.
weds and thurs have passed pretty much normal with shakes and meals plus i did a hour and a half walk around the local lake with my sister and friend, we have all agreed to do it once a week now as its not like excercise, just a good goss doing it .
just had my meeting i have been offered a 75% pay cut or redundancy little flockers!!!! i am going to refuse both its not like i have much to lose now is it? i have til monday to give my answer to wish me luck on that. god people live to what they earn to have that suddenly taken away is a right poo, i feel for people who else its happens to.
have managed to get 3 of the 4lb i put on off so am on the right track although again my neighbour has invited me to a 3 course meal tomorrow night at hers, so wish me luck on that .
have a good weekend ladies xxx

hello,

oooo sounds like your doing well! 3lbs down well done.

So sorry to hear that about your job - seems to unfortunately be a familar story at the moment doesnt it :( i hope it works out and you get the result you want in the end!

Good luck on the meal tonight, enjoy yourself! sounds like you need a little treat after your nasty work surprise!! also your walks and gossips sound ideal!!! exercise and gossip - perfect.

Enjoy your weekend hun

Em x x x

i have decided to go and order the slim and save , i do think the rigidness of the diet will help me, so from next week i will be starting that, well whenever it arrives, the results will be quicker although it is a vlcd and low carb too, i just think for my hols in 49 days i need some extra help, what do you think ???

Cant wait to see you over there ;) xx

Ooooo I've ordered samples! Need to try them first but I think ill like it all :) xxx

lol see you over there emma, i have just gone for it, its tough if i hate them now,xxx

im going for it!!! placing order today! x x

Back