does lipotrim make anyone else sleepy?

Fattylicious_Gurl

cos i havent been able to keep my eyes open today and i neverrr sleep during the day unless im really ill :eek:

Nope the exact opposite with me, some nights i dont go to sleep until about 3 and then up again around 7 for work, not affecting me but sometimes i get irritable!!

lipotrim is a total food replacement diet like Cambridge Diet etc... you have 3 shakes a day... blah di blah di blah... :) its amazing!

Fattylicious.. I think that You have been feeling tired all day because you know you have a mountain of assignments to do and you know I will not read another one of your sexuality books again!!!... :p

I agree with miss unknown, LT has made me feel really awake all the time... probs coz it makes me feel so cold... maybe you will feel a bit better when it settles... at the moment your body is going through changes, once you get into ketosis you should be fine... till then I think you'll be feeling a bit weird :)

Hiya Stacey,

Lipotrim replaces food by taking 3 shakes a day and totally sustaining from any food exactly like cambridge diet although ya have more flavours on that rather on LT. But all in all it works the same way. You drink up to 4 litres of water each day and basically lose alot of weight in a short period of time. You can lose up to 1 stone in one month but I have seen most people on here doing that in the first couple of weeks or so!! Hope this helps and hope to see ya on board, any other questions ya have please dont hesitate to ask, take care

No it definately doesnt have that effect on me, probably the opposite and with 3 trips a night to the loo I could do with some more sleep!! I know this settles down in a few weeks.XX

aaahh guess its just me then!! its been so cold n gloomy lately.. i really shud just hibernate in winter!!

aaahh guess its just me then!! its been so cold n gloomy lately.. i really shud just hibernate in winter!!

No, no, no, not just you! I got sleepy the first time on LT and it's happening again. I experienced getting very tired early evenings and was going to bed early for the first few weeks. This time (I'm on day 3 now) I'm experiencing the same. And feeling cold! I've been drinking every single one of my shakes hot though and loving them, real warmers!

ahh ok. not just me then. i dont have my shakes hot often cos im a big baby (end up burning my tongue) i have to wait till it cools down then it kills the point haha! im on my 3rd day too :) u in ketosis yet?

perfectorchild - have u tried warming up the chocolate shake and having it as a hot chocolate b4 bed? xxx

ahh ok. not just me then. i dont have my shakes hot often cos im a big baby (end up burning my tongue) i have to wait till it cools down then it kills the point haha! im on my 3rd day too :) u in ketosis yet?

Got ketostix, will check and report. Drum roll.........

Thanks for waiting patiently licious gurl!

Ta da! one plus! (rates from 0, +/-, +, ++, +++, to ++++). Last time I did this the most I got was + as well, even well into it. Ah well, I'd like to think of it as either in ketosis or not -just as you're either pregnant or not; you can't be a little bit pregnant and you can't be a little bit in ketosis! Not strictly true but hey!

heheheeh! interesting concept u got there! the ketostix i got go in colours so im not sure about all the ++ stuff. ill check the packet again to see if its got the + system on it. mine was dark purple this morning which is the highest :)

arghh wheres my bloomin msg gone?! do i have to type it again?? using up calories here damnit! lol jk. well ur definitely in ketosis. itll just get stronger. my ketostix go up in colours. light pink to dark purply pink so im not sure abt the + system. mine was dark purple this morning which means the strongest :)

Back