• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

does slendertone work?

Warning-Contains Nuts
If you didn't have the gel pads attached it would have been a very odd experience! the gel pads go over the metal buttons inside the belt.
I have one. It only worked noticeably (visually) once I got closer to goal though so I gave up the first time I started with it. My stomach is much stronger. ( it was really weak after an operation) I now have fairly solid muscle. (hidden under just a bit of wobble!).

You do have to use it quite a lot to keep it up though, which reminds me, I'll put it on now! I use it for 35 mins every 2 to 3 days on max (130). Hope that helps!
I have used it, Also the thigh one. answer is, nothing works better then a 30 min work out on the cross trainer, but if you want to use it as an add on tonning device then its all good.
Crunches are the best for tummy, I was doing 150 everyday before SS. I am going to get back to working out routine after 2nd week as I didnt want to shock my body with no food + workout right away. :)

Warning-Contains Nuts
I often use the cross trainer for an hour a day, it really firmed up my arms and hips/thighs, but never totally worked on my stomach. I had real trouble with crunches as I had really weak stomach muscles from an operation, and also found they hurt my back.
I don't advocate using the slendertone as an alternative to 'real' exercise, but it is a good addition for me!
Hiya hun ^
did you try using the abdominal trainer? it helps, Cross trainer works different for different people I fully agree.
For me, each time I start a diet or gym, my tummy dissapears first thing. Thighs are my problem area.
I now have Abs King Pro for crunches, It works great but needs a little more effort.

Warning-Contains Nuts
My tummy is definitely my difficult area. My thighs aren't a major problem, apart from starting to look a bit muscly when I'm slimmer!
Keeping my weight down, and using the slendertone is the only way I can stop my tummy escaping over the top of my trousers!!