Extra Easy Does Snacking Also Mean a Third Superfree?

I just wanted to ask some of you lovely people whether when I eat a snack during the day I have to try and have a third superfree then? I don't know if this makes much sense but hopefully someone can help me :) Need to start planning my meals more efficiently for a bigger loss this week!

Ideally, super free should be your first choice for snacks anyway! I don't think it can do any harm to have as much sf as possible - what sort of thing do you snack on?

The 1/3 rule really applies to meals. If you try to fit it into snacking you could end up eating more than you need to just to ensure you've eaten 1/3 Superfree. As said above, always reach for Superfree snacks as your first choice.

if you dont fancy snacking on superfree food all the time try to alternate between free and superfree :)

Thank you for all the lovely advise! sorry it's taken me so long to reply, i'm new to this forum and not too sure what I'm doing yet :rolleyes: I do try to snack on superfree, but sometimes i'll fancy something else and just don't know whether I can fit the superfree in! I'll try to make a concious effort to eat more superfree I think.. I tend to snack on muller lights, alpen light bars -as my heB choice.. and anything that's here really. recently feeling very full after not much food so that must be a good thing I think. Really hope to see a big number this week :) is there a way to 'add people' on this forum?

In our group, we've a lady who's lost 14stone (amazing!!!) and she said her best weight loss weeks were when she'd allowed herself a real treat/snack - rather than depriving herself, obviously something low synned like a flump, doesn't make any sense but it obviously works! Stops you wanting to reach for the biccy tin and eat the whole thing aswell, but obviously eat as much SF as possible - but don't deny yourself something (unless its like 50 syns lol) x

Back