Does this get easier???

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jazzy67, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi All,

I only started SS yesterday for the first time. I have not cheated at all and not struggled too bad with being hungry today, but the cravings are a nightmare, I am concerned that it is just going to get worse... does it???

I have 3 stone to lose which seems like such a big task for me, so I am praying that when I have my weigh in next Monday the loss I have made is enough to motivate me to continue. I am someone that is motivated by results, so if I have not reached a decent loss I will lose the motivation I have.

Am I setting my sights to high to be hoping for a minimum of 5LBS in my first week?

I love to read all your comments and posts on here, I spent two weeks before I commited to the CD reading everything you all had to say, and have to admit it is a great motivator to see all the positive progress!!!

Well Done to all of you, I just hope I can do half as well! :)

Jazzy xx:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: 2 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Im on my first day today drinking lots of water to combat the cravings
    Hope your doing well
    X

4. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi jazzy and welcome to CD and the forum. It does get easier. The first 3 to 4 days are the worst but once ketosis kicks in it's a lot easier. I restarted today and I also have around 3 stone to lose. When I did it last time I lost 8lbs the first week so ur 5lbs should be more than doable. Good luck with your journey xx

5. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi fireheart, I am guzzling more water than ever before, I feel like I will burst. It does stop me being hungry, but not working in stoping the cravings. Luckily I have emptied the house of pretty much all food (I live alone so easily done)so no matter how bad the cravings get I can't give in.

I have hung around the house a few dresses I am determined to get back into as part of my motivation, so fingers crossed that will help too. :D

I hope you are coping with your first day ok!! Is this your first time at this CD?

Stay Strong, we will both do it I am sure :)xxx

6. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Its harder for me as i have a partner and 3 kids But luckily my partner understands and he cooks so tht makes it easier on me. But i had to resist earlier in the cafe! It was a real test but i did it :)
    X

7. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Ahh thanks Emz, that is good to know, as was thinking I might have been expecting to much, but if I lose the 5lbs I will be jumping for joy!!

I keep thinking, 'roll on ketosis' time, well except for the expected bad breath!! But as they say no pain no gain, and these cravings are a killer!! :p

I hope I can do as well as you did/are... thanks again, and good luck with this next 3 stone xxx

8. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Wow well done you FireHeart, not sure I am brave enough to venture out to cafes just yet. Must be hard when you have children and a hubby, as so many temptations around, but thinking if you can resist cafe offerings on day 1 you will be just fine!!!

Keep it up!! xx

9. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

It was hard but once i resisted once it made the rest of the day easy amd showed me i can do it if i put my mind to it :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.