Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Does this get easier???

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by jazzy67, 2 August 2011 Social URL.

1. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi All,

I only started SS yesterday for the first time. I have not cheated at all and not struggled too bad with being hungry today, but the cravings are a nightmare, I am concerned that it is just going to get worse... does it???

I have 3 stone to lose which seems like such a big task for me, so I am praying that when I have my weigh in next Monday the loss I have made is enough to motivate me to continue. I am someone that is motivated by results, so if I have not reached a decent loss I will lose the motivation I have.

Am I setting my sights to high to be hoping for a minimum of 5LBS in my first week?

I love to read all your comments and posts on here, I spent two weeks before I commited to the CD reading everything you all had to say, and have to admit it is a great motivator to see all the positive progress!!!

Well Done to all of you, I just hope I can do half as well! :)

Jazzy xx:D

[​IMG]

Last edited: 2 August 2011
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Im on my first day today drinking lots of water to combat the cravings
    Hope your doing well
    X

4. emz.is.shrinkin

emz.is.shrinkin on the shrink.!!

Start Weight:
    14st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.43%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Hi jazzy and welcome to CD and the forum. It does get easier. The first 3 to 4 days are the worst but once ketosis kicks in it's a lot easier. I restarted today and I also have around 3 stone to lose. When I did it last time I lost 8lbs the first week so ur 5lbs should be more than doable. Good luck with your journey xx

5. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Hi fireheart, I am guzzling more water than ever before, I feel like I will burst. It does stop me being hungry, but not working in stoping the cravings. Luckily I have emptied the house of pretty much all food (I live alone so easily done)so no matter how bad the cravings get I can't give in.

I have hung around the house a few dresses I am determined to get back into as part of my motivation, so fingers crossed that will help too. :D

I hope you are coping with your first day ok!! Is this your first time at this CD?

Stay Strong, we will both do it I am sure :)xxx

6. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

Its harder for me as i have a partner and 3 kids But luckily my partner understands and he cooks so tht makes it easier on me. But i had to resist earlier in the cafe! It was a real test but i did it :)
    X

7. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Ahh thanks Emz, that is good to know, as was thinking I might have been expecting to much, but if I lose the 5lbs I will be jumping for joy!!

I keep thinking, 'roll on ketosis' time, well except for the expected bad breath!! But as they say no pain no gain, and these cravings are a killer!! :p

I hope I can do as well as you did/are... thanks again, and good luck with this next 3 stone xxx

8. jazzy67

jazzy67 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(20.86%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge - Sole Source
    Wow well done you FireHeart, not sure I am brave enough to venture out to cafes just yet. Must be hard when you have children and a hubby, as so many temptations around, but thinking if you can resist cafe offerings on day 1 you will be just fine!!!

Keep it up!! xx

9. fireheart2011

fireheart2011 Member

It was hard but once i resisted once it made the rest of the day easy amd showed me i can do it if i put my mind to it :) x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.