Does this work?

charlies_mummy

all for my little man x
Hi, not sure where to post this so sorry if in wrong place! For tea tonight I am doing sw bbq chicken, bacon and cheese melt, with pasta and courgette, so that would make today an EE day. For breakfast I had a banana and wholemeal toast, but for lunch I was out shopping, the only meal where I was eating that seemed to fit was mushroom omlette and salad, well at least I figured it fitted as eggs are on red and green days and the veg is all free, does this work with EE or have I messed up? Hope that makes sense! Thanks x

Yes that's fine just make sure you stick to 1 a and b x

Eggs are free on EE honey , you can eat them freely , as are your mushrooms and salad , you did good x

i think you should try to add a little more veggies to your evening meal to make the third superfree.....but the rest if fine.

Alternatively you could have some fruit for pudding or now - then overall in the day you will have had a third of sueprfree food to make it a perfect EE day!!!

xxx

Brilliant, thanks, was worried I had messed the day up! Was very hard eating my omlette whilst everyone around was eating burgers! Have got plenty of fruit for desert and the bbq sauce is full of tomatoes and onion so should be ok :)

Make sure you syn for any of the oil or butter they might have used for the omelette - I once thought I'd be ok with omelette and it came absolutely dripping in fat from cooking.

Back