Does this work?

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlies_mummy, 28 January 2011 Social URL.

1. charlies_mummy

charlies_mummy all for my little man x

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi, not sure where to post this so sorry if in wrong place! For tea tonight I am doing sw bbq chicken, bacon and cheese melt, with pasta and courgette, so that would make today an EE day. For breakfast I had a banana and wholemeal toast, but for lunch I was out shopping, the only meal where I was eating that seemed to fit was mushroom omlette and salad, well at least I figured it fitted as eggs are on red and green days and the veg is all free, does this work with EE or have I messed up? Hope that makes sense! Thanks x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jayde1148

jayde1148 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    28st0.0lb
    Current Weight:
    24st12.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0.0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(11.22%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Yes that's fine just make sure you stick to 1 a and b x

4. arliparli

arliparli Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    14st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.32%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Eggs are free on EE honey , you can eat them freely , as are your mushrooms and salad , you did good x

5. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

i think you should try to add a little more veggies to your evening meal to make the third superfree.....but the rest if fine.

Alternatively you could have some fruit for pudding or now - then overall in the day you will have had a third of sueprfree food to make it a perfect EE day!!!

xxx

6. charlies_mummy

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Brilliant, thanks, was worried I had messed the day up! Was very hard eating my omlette whilst everyone around was eating burgers! Have got plenty of fruit for desert and the bbq sauce is full of tomatoes and onion so should be ok :)

7. feggy

feggy .

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    10st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    6st2lb(36.6%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Make sure you syn for any of the oil or butter they might have used for the omelette - I once thought I'd be ok with omelette and it came absolutely dripping in fat from cooking.

8. charlies_mummy

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.4%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Will do, have not had any syns today so should be ok :) just ate a lovely big fruit salad as well! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.