Does timing matter?

CarrieS

Hi everyone,

Does anyone on lipotrim know if it matters what time of the day we drink our shakes? I'm a singer so I work nights and therefore sleep late. By the time I've gotten up I don't have my first shake till around 1pm, then I have the second around 6 - 6.30 pm then I go to a gig so don't have the third till around 12.30am when I get back. You have to drink them 15mins after making them so can't take one with me to the gig. I just wondered if having a shake so late will affect my weightloss? I don't usually go to bed till around 2am. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. I had my second weigh in on saturday and lost 11 pounds in two weeks if that's any help. Is that less than usual?

Thanks,

Carrie x :eek:

I always have my last shake late in the evening - usually just before I go to bed. I wouldn't sleep for my tummy rumbling if I didn't lol. In my case it doesn't appear to be affecting my weight loss. Julia x

Hey Hun! before my break from it I varried all the time and I never noticed a huge difference! I don't think you need to worry sweet xx

Thanks girls - couldn't see how it would make a huge difference as there's bugger all in the shakes - but was just checking!

Thanks again xxx

Came looking for this information as I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to try and have the shakes at breakfast, lunch and dinner but it just doesn't work out that way.

I never ate breakfast until around 10.30am when at work and the sandwich van came around! Now, I know full well that the best thing to do would be to have a good breakfast blah blah blah - however, do you think it WOULD be better to try to train ourselves to have shakes at the more appropriate set meal times?

I always tended to have my main hot meal at lunchtimes and a smaller (not necessarily healthy though) snack in the evening.

Lisa

Back