Does timing matter?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by CarrieS, 21 April 2008 Social URL.

1. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Hi everyone,

Does anyone on lipotrim know if it matters what time of the day we drink our shakes? I'm a singer so I work nights and therefore sleep late. By the time I've gotten up I don't have my first shake till around 1pm, then I have the second around 6 - 6.30 pm then I go to a gig so don't have the third till around 12.30am when I get back. You have to drink them 15mins after making them so can't take one with me to the gig. I just wondered if having a shake so late will affect my weightloss? I don't usually go to bed till around 2am. If anyone has any information it would be greatly appreciated. I had my second weigh in on saturday and lost 11 pounds in two weeks if that's any help. Is that less than usual?

Carrie x :eek:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. coccinella

coccinella Full Member

I always have my last shake late in the evening - usually just before I go to bed. I wouldn't sleep for my tummy rumbling if I didn't lol. In my case it doesn't appear to be affecting my weight loss. Julia x
  4. foreverhope

foreverhope Full Member

Slimming world
    Hey Hun! before my break from it I varried all the time and I never noticed a huge difference! I don't think you need to worry sweet xx
  5. CarrieS

CarrieS Member

Thanks girls - couldn't see how it would make a huge difference as there's bugger all in the shakes - but was just checking!

Thanks again xxx
  6. LipoLisa

LipoLisa Looking a bit bloated!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    LipoTrim & Exante
    Came looking for this information as I was wondering the same thing. I wanted to try and have the shakes at breakfast, lunch and dinner but it just doesn't work out that way.

I never ate breakfast until around 10.30am when at work and the sandwich van came around! Now, I know full well that the best thing to do would be to have a good breakfast blah blah blah - however, do you think it WOULD be better to try to train ourselves to have shakes at the more appropriate set meal times?

I always tended to have my main hot meal at lunchtimes and a smaller (not necessarily healthy though) snack in the evening.

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.