Does TOTM effect weigh ins?

allysweetcheeks

I'm due to weigh in in Wednesday but had a sneak peek on my scales this morning and I'm only 2lb lighter!! I've just come on as well, complete downer.

Hi allysweetcheeks :)

We can temporarily put on up to 5-6lb of water before our period and lose it again during our period. ...but don't worry about it as it won't affect your weight loss at all. I know it might be annoying for one weigh-in, but the next one should make up for it. :) Plus, do you know if your home scales and the pharmacy scales always weigh you the same? Basically, wait until Wednesday and don't worry! :)

I'm 3 pounds heavier on the scales at pharmacist!! I'm not going to get on scales again to Wednesday morning at the pharmacist and then weigh myself as soon as I get in to see the difference. TOTM is such a pain, lol. Although im in the in-laws to be garden soaking up the sun today. X

i have to agree with Noitulove - the week before i usually retain alot of water and i know when i used to be on weight watcher i would maybe only loose 1 lb or stay the same, but the week after i'd have a great loss of 4 or 5 lbs which is a great confidence booster! :)
only thing i dont like is i do get the munchies the week before.....

I have struggled with wanting to eat the past 2 day so going to give an old lipotrim tip a go and try the cookies. I've never done it before but one the girls back last year told me about it so think I'm going to have a try of it. You mix the chocolate shake with 60mls of water, you have to drink the rest of the water you would normally make your shake in, spoon onto grease proof paper and blast in the microwave 30 seconds at a time to the are hard enough to eat. The girls used to swear by them for the days they had the munches.

So just to get this straight in my little brain full of water :) lol TOTM can effect the weigh in? as you retain water? but you can lose more at end?

Back