Does TOTM make a difference?

Discussion in 'Exante' started by sgcoolchick, 14 January 2011 Social URL.

1. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    Morning,

So my second weigh in is monday, but i decided to check how i am doing this morning, and i am the same as Monday
    :( i have been feeling a bit sick and bloated the last couple of days, and it;s my TOTM (which I am not supposed to have due to the pill i am on)- do you think the diet has bought it on, and also does it effect your losses? :confused:x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. k8te

k8te Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st9.6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(4.1%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Hey hun i would say yes as alot of people retain water when it is their totm, but dont be disheartned hun as the loss will catch up for next time. Not sure about exante bringing it on, how long have you been on this pill for? x

4. hur575

hur575 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st12lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(2.88%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hun please do not worry TOTM, defiantly effect your weight, you get bloated so these extra pounds even if you gain which worse case scenario please do not get disappointed, as you might have a bigger loss next week.
    Anyway until Monday, you still have time for a loss, I am also Monday weigher I can’t wait!

5. sgcoolchick

sgcoolchick Full Member

Start Weight:
    0st0lb
    Current Weight:
    0st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    0st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(NAN%)
    Diet:
    Exante now Calorie Counting
    thanks girls. K8te, I have been on this pill for a couple of years now, i do get the occasional totm with it but not for ages, i have read that loosing weight can bring it on- i guess half a stone in a week could be a difference and eating differently...not sure.. :S xxx

6. BuxomBarrister

BuxomBarrister Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st8lb
    Lost(%):
    3st10lb(27.96%)
    Diet:
    Exante / Slim & Save
    I started TS on Weds and weighed myself this morning at not lost a single lb. I also came on my TOTM on Weds so putting it down to this!!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.